MACKs 1972 full product line

22 hours ago, Mike Blais said:

Very nice. Can those be printed out as a poster? First time I can recall seeing an image of a twin screw MB.

I would image they could, I put them on a disk for my wife to take to work and see how big they can be made with out to much detail loss.   Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

22 hours ago, mackey58 said:

Remember  when you could get those papers at the dealer with the  quick specs on them guess I'm just old andstuck in the past  with the trucks that worked  lol

And when dealers cared about customers.     My wife got me a dealer poster for one of the old tractors we got.   image.thumb.jpg.666bc163887540c1400c74b35ca35f91.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, j hancock said:

Hmmmm..... where did they hide the DEF tank....?

It hidden and with an alias of Cess J Pool

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 3 weeks later...

Red Horse- I remember a loose leaf binder truck data book that was about 5 by 8 inches I believe it was maroon in color It listed each truck manufacturer and all of the specs and options. I think this was back in the seventies. There might be one on ebay if you knew what to call it.:)

Edited by james j neiweem