Hard working American woman

TDBach

50 minutes ago, carlotpilot said:

ms tracy           forward this to every damn politician you can find an em address for including the president  send it about 6 times a day for 30 days perhaps a few of them will read it and start to think.   if that`s possible

i really doubt this will do anything unless everyone that sends it also adds "fix this or you will not be re elected." 

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Pretty damn eloquent statement from a self professed "farm girl" TD, I'm in awe!

16 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

i really doubt this will do anything unless everyone that sends it also adds "fix this or you will not be re elected." 

• Like 2

I recall President John F. Kennedy once said. Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country. It is not working very well in Tennessee either. I wish Trump would hire me. I would borrow some ships to export to many small islands in the Pacific.

• Like 1

You have a good start in life. If you continue this attitude you will go far. Keep up the attitude and morals and you will be a step ahead of many people.

• Like 2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Raised without values and morals I suppose.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE