1989 Mack R-688ST

• 4 weeks later...

Seeing the 1st picture you posted - R-model, I was going to type "it sure worth compliments"

But seeing the rest I realized I just don't have enough of the buttons on my keyboad to describe how neat you collection is :thumb:

Thank you for sharing with us.

I just rest with a wonder of how much time and how many craftmans' labour hours or years were spent to make such beautifulization.

Vlad

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

21 minutes ago, james j neiweem said:

Were there any of the later R models with E7 engines. I know the RB's and RD's had them.:)

The Volvo engines were never installed in the R model variations, I suspect the 13 liter Volvo would only fit in the Superliner and it was discontinued in the early 90s. Thus the E7s were probably the only engine available in the last of the R model variants.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rwm3 said:

Vlad.....years!  Moscow ha......that's cool!  I lived in Asia for 10 yrs, but never made it to Russia......it's on my wife and i's bucket list.....we will get there.....maybe we will meet some day!

James, the collection is both from CT and PA.....I have 5 in PA, and 4 are in CT with my father and brother. 

Bob, hope all is well!  Here you go......

IMG_1010.JPG

IMG_1561.JPG

IMG_0316.JPG

Nice Bob- and the right setting!