1917 AB Restoration

Very nice; your work inspires me to keep at it on my 25 AB.

I see you were a Ford guy before you got better taste.

• Like 2

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

The fabrication work is absolutely amazing! What work did you have to do the the wheels?   Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

On May 17, 2016 at 4:25 PM, yarnall said:

That looks great.  Beautiful work.  I see the last pictures were taken at Yaworski's.  Is that where the work was done?  Mike

No we did it a couple miles away at one of my shops, but I store all of my restored trucks at Yaworskis, Starting to fill that place up!

• Like 1

On May 17, 2016 at 7:22 PM, 41chevy said:

The fabrication work is absolutely amazing! What work did you have to do the the wheels?   Paul

Had to rebuild some of the wooden front wheel spokes, New tires getting put on next 

On May 18, 2016 at 10:33 PM, Timmyb said:

Splendid job! What some people can do with a sheet of metal really amazes me. What time frame was this work carried out over?

Thanks we had to learn how to make the fenders and hood since couldn't find anyone wanting to do it at first. it was about 3 months of actually  time total actually working on truck. Problem  was, those 3 months were split up by the paving season and waiting for the motor to come back from a machine shop in the interim, so technically took a year but rebuild. But in that time did  another 27 AB (will post that too), during that time as well and a FN, which id still in Progress

• Like 1

It's a little late, but when you run across issues like the fenders put 'em on here. I have a card from a shop that made AB fenders for another restoration as well as all of the shop drawings of the fenders from the museum.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

5 hours ago, fxfymn said:

It's a little late, but when you run across issues like the fenders put 'em on here. I have a card from a shop that made AB fenders for another restoration as well as all of the shop drawings of the fenders from the museum.

Awesome yes thats great. Lmk a name and number, always great to have as many resources available!

Awesome yes thats great. Lmk a name and number, always great to have as many resources available!

Given to me at the ATHS show in York by a member who had fenders made for his AB; Metals Anytime; 814-280-0359

• Like 1