Mike,

I gotta feeling you are gonna want a keep this one!! is that all the pics you got? I have not heard anything yet!! are you coming to Salem? if you are I will throw a set of

batteries in it, change the filters, top it off and you show up in Medford Tuesday and join the convoy on Wednesday morning............

44 minutes ago, mackdaddy said:

Mike,

I gotta feeling you are gonna want a keep this one!! is that all the pics you got? I have not heard anything yet!! are you coming to Salem? if you are I will throw a set of

batteries in it, change the filters, top it off and you show up in Medford Tuesday and join the convoy on Wednesday morning............

Just 2 pics is all Dave sent. I will let you know if I can make it. That sounds like a whole bunch of fun.  I know of another Mike who wouldn't think twice about if he were still with us.  Thanks again Dan.

received_10207736748709839.jpeg

3 hours ago, thomastractorsvc said:

Superdog, whats the back story on it? how long has it been parked?

There was a pair of them,one owner trucks when Dave got them. They had never left CA. They were parked several years ago and he got this one and later bought the twin when they sold out. He had them 10 or 12 years. He sold the other last fall.

On 17.03.2016 at 10:11 PM, RedBullDog said:

Coming or going?

The thirst thing I was going to say on that was "kiking around?"

From the story posted it seems I wouldn't be far from the truth.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

41 minutes ago, BOB DINGSDALE said:

has that truck got wedge brakes or is there something else in the way .first picture left rear 

Looks like wedgies too me,guess I never asked. Good eye Bob. I hope those front wheels are usable. Those are notorious for blistering . I do have a full set of good 22.5 Alcoa 5 holers I can put on it.