KSC-Where are you?

Red Horse

Current CEO Troy Clarke is pushing for possible merger or partnership with existing firms. Once again, VW enters as the most popular suitor. Ironic considering both companies have received a beating at the hands of non compliant emission engines.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-navistar-ceo-idUSKCN0W5025

I can say on a top secret basis that he is currently work on the possibility to continue posting on here since his upload limits are almost achieved. And as I could figure out the things don't go smooth. Hope Burry will work that issue soon. 

And it seems we should denote our appreciating and interest to his posts, that might help.  

Vlad

• Like 2

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

KS has been sending select items for me to post for him because of the cast in stone download limits.   Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

yep pretty much as Vlad and Paul have said with any luck Barry will get it all sorted shortly 

A lot of interesting stuff comes across our screens because of Kevins posts about what is going on out there in truck world and the world in general 

Paul

• Like 1

Guys- Thx for responses.- Agree KSC adds a high level of professionalism to this site..  As for "upload limits"-aren't these limits "yesterday's newspaper"??  If that is the case, can't additional space be created by deleting older posts?  How about it Barry?

I for one would rather lose "ancient history" rather than be denied the latest industry topic-which we will NOT get through the usual filtered trade press-and again, now that I'm retired I am yesterday's newspaper-ugh- no address at a corporate site, no more subscription!  I f I don't pick it up on Seeking Alpha, this site has been a good source with KSC's industry news.

• Like 2

Swish no doubt about it you are the brains of the out fit sounds simple and will work a treat Kevin maybe start at KS 16  as in 2016 and when the new year rolls over start again 

Good thinking Swishy but I aint no computer wiz so wheels might all fall of the wagon yet lol

Paul

10 hours ago, 41chevy said:

I believe that "Attachment space" increases by the number of posts, if ks starts with a new handle he starts with minimal space. I know the reasons for his not becoming a benefactor and I can say it is not repeat not a money issue. He has reasons for needing to be anonymous.  

Personally I would make him "staff" just for the Trucking News thread.    Paul

Excellent thought!  

• Like 1

I agree on the matter of the question.

I don't actually know how much of that worthless disk space is required to continue the trucking news thread on a top gear range but it looks like many of us on here would like to know the matter of the issue and the scale of the disaster. If any disaster really exists.

Hope that doesn't relate to a top secret kind of info.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I received a message from Kevin KSC yesterday that he has complied all of the latest truck news to bring the thread up to speed on what is the latest in trucking news if he can get the go ahead to post 

So I guess Im wondering is there any news on this front as to can he have the available disc space or what ever is required in the high tech land of computers to put this information up and share with everyone ?

Paul 

• Like 2