$1.5 Billion (with a B)...

RowdyRebel

What would YOU do with it? Comes out to around $50 Million/year for 30 years...or a cash payout of $930 Million. That is an insane amount of money to get all at once...wonder how long it'll take the winner to blow it all and file for bankruptcy?

Me? 'bout 1000 acres in Texas to spend time on during the winter, 1000 acres in Montana for the summer months...and have a pair of trucks custom built to my specifications around a B75 cab...one for each location...because I'd still want to work. I'd just be driving trucks because I WANT to drive, not because I have bills to pay. The rest of the money would get invested...live more than comfortably on the interest a couple hundred million would generate. Sure would be nice...but I ain't holding my breath.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

hookers and blow!

take the annuity. Lawyer, accountant, financial planner

establish a trust so scum won't be able to pop you for it.

New work truck

New pick up--that Jack Mack would be ok

boat-43-56 foot sportfish

donate to those that make good use of donations, not the 75% for admin. type.

build a 100 bed ALF for Veterans ONLY

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I have dreams, but it would take 900 million to disappear from all the idiots that would hunt you down to beg for money. Just think of it. You would be a WORLD WIDE celebrity and that comes with A LOT of grief.

I agree, it would take a private trust to try to hide it all from anyone. You just couldn't show up with the ticket and yell "IT's ME!!"

• Like 2

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Tax accountant and an attorney before you raise your hand. Identify multiple banks and multiple financial advisors and review resumes, solvency etc. The line of people who will want to take your dough will be endless. Trust funds for the kids and grandkids to pay for school and to get them started. New house on lots of land and storage...Add security, get well armed etc. Start the Jay Leno garage model with Macks, Pontiacs and John Deere's... Get the 815 done. Take care of some folks who need and deserve some charity...do some good etc.

Invest and plan, and try to relax and have some fun.

• Like 1

1. First thing: disappear off the grid faster than a set of chrome rims at a puff daddy concert. Delete all email addresses, all facebook profiles, emails, current telephone number, etc. Only my friends will know how to contact me and that will probably be through a burner phone.

2. Lawyers, Accountants, Financial planers

3. Pay off all current debt, car payments, mortgage, etc.

4. I'm getting a brand spanking new Nissan Titan with the 5.0 Cummins. And maybe a mid-90's diesel Excursion or diesel Suburban, fully restored. Mommy gets her dream van: a brand spanking new all-wheel drive Toyota Sienna.

5. New house in the middle of nowhere, with enough land to build a kickass man cave for all my toys and a separate shop. The wife gets a girly cave too. My parents get an in-law suite. If I am in a good mood at the time I will pay off her mother's mortgage with the understanding that the battle axe stays in Vegas where she lives.

6. Trusts set up for Large, Medium, Small and Extra Small.

7. A few million bucks goes to the ATCA. ATHS aint getting squat because they're a bunch of greedy &%#@#s.

8. I would start an antique truck and fire truck restoration business and parts distributor for hard to find stuff.

9. I would pay off lobbyists, congressmen and senators to make 2-stroke Detroit Diesel engines illegal to have.

10. Rent a wing at Walt Disney World's Wilderness Lodge Resort, and pay the way for everyone on here and their kids and grandkids to fly down to Florida (piss on hatcity he can hitchhike the 20 miles) for a week and have one hell of a BMT Party one night.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

First "toy" purchase: a Hayward F-Model, preferably single screw with a 300/5-speed. Then an Allentown F-Model, tandem with a 300 plus/5-speed. Then a B-Model FIretruck and a B-Model tractor. Then a matching CF Pumper, Aerialscope and tiller ladder truck. The FWD and Hahn both get full, off-frame restorations. Then I work on a Hayward and Allentown R Model, then a U model......Then my Edgecomb Stainless Steel A-Car and a Brockway or two..........

1. First thing: disappear off the grid faster than a set of chrome rims at a puff daddy concert. Delete all email addresses, all facebook profiles, emails, current telephone number, etc. Only my friends will know how to contact me and that will probably be through a burner phone.

2. Lawyers, Accountants, Financial planers

3. Pay off all current debt, car payments, mortgage, etc.

4. I'm getting a brand spanking new Nissan Titan with the 5.0 Cummins. And maybe a mid-90's diesel Excursion or diesel Suburban, fully restored. Mommy gets her dream van: a brand spanking new all-wheel drive Toyota Sienna.

5. New house in the middle of nowhere, with enough land to build a kickass man cave for all my toys and a separate shop. The wife gets a girly cave too. My parents get an in-law suite. If I am in a good mood at the time I will pay off her mother's mortgage with the understanding that the battle axe stays in Vegas where she lives.

6. Trusts set up for Large, Medium, Small and Extra Small.

7. A few million bucks goes to the ATCA. ATHS aint getting squat because they're a bunch of greedy &%#@#s.

8. I would start an antique truck and fire truck restoration business and parts distributor for hard to find stuff.

9. I would pay off lobbyists, congressmen and senators to make 2-stroke Detroit Diesel engines illegal to have.

10. Rent a wing at Walt Disney World's Wilderness Lodge Resort, and pay the way for everyone on here and their kids and grandkids to fly down to Florida (piss on hatcity he can hitchhike the 20 miles) for a week and have one hell of a BMT Party one night.

Can ya at least gimme $100 for fuel?

Item #9-that would put my son out of work. Do you really want to look like that kind of scumbag?

...oh wait, he can work for you in your dream shop

• Like 2

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Well first I would pay off all my bills and the bills at the farm. Next put some away for the kids. Buy me and the wife new vehicles. Give some to local charities. Next I would buy every superliner I could get my hands on and hire a mechanic or 4 or 5 to refurbish them. That way whenever you guys got in a bind or got the hankering to drive one all you'd have to do is call. If there was enough left (haha) I would make an offer to buy Mack from Volvo and bring it back to what it should be.

• Like 2

Can ya at least gimme $100 for fuel?

Item #9-that would put my son out of work. Do you really want to look like that kind of scumbag?

...oh wait, he can work for you in your dream shop

Yes I believe something could be arranged. He will have to start at the bottom of the ladder though when he comes to the Yardo Corporate Empire- can he take $332,081.34 as a starting salary, with 100% fully paid health benefits, 4 weeks vacation per year (with use of the corporate jet) fully compensated continuing education and generous tool purchase benefits?

I would buy back the acres that grandpa sold to get the ranch back to a full section, then buy back the acres close to me that have been sold to the "greenies" and managed by the state. then I would approach the Volvo group and purchase the rights to the E9, and then build a few hundred every year to give to BMT members in a modernized LTL styled truck . them just farm until the rest is gone!

If I win something is terribly wrong because I don't own a ticket.

My view is the lottery is a tax on people who are bad at math. I'll tell you who's going to be the big winner whatever the numbers are, the government.

I sometimes fuel up at a market that's in the poorer part of town (because they usually have cheap fuel). The down side to stopping there is you have to wade through all the broke people buying lotto tickets. I've seen people pull in with a barely running beat up car, buy $2 worth of gas, and $20 worth of lotto tickets. It's sad actually.

• Like 2

Simple wishes, mine and my families heath, education funds for my grand kids, find and restore my wifes 1969 Mustang Convertible and for me, an as close to new MACK AP Diesel powered tractor.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE