Hopeful or just plain nuts?

41chevy

No ties thank god!

Says good parts or requires extensive restoration...look at the pis for all you get :whistling:

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/porsche/912/1789903.html?refer=blog

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Maybe the title is worth some cash to someone?

Cali's title system is a maze. That would have an in operable / non repairable title issued by DMV and CHIP's. Big to do to even get it out of state as the VIN has to be confirmed by CHIP's. The 4 places it would be 3 were eaten by tin worms 4th is a motor #.

I had first hand experience with CAL DMV / CHIPS when I bought a 1941 Chevy Cantrell bodied Woody Wagon with the INOP/NON REPAIR title. .Couldn't just load and leave had to deal with CAL DMV and have CHIPS Verify the VIN to get a transferable title and transport pass to leave Kalifornia. Bringing a non operable in to the state is just as bad if not worse.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Anybody remember the Jag XKE that was in the same shape on "Fast and Loud" that sold for around $6K and was exported to GB. I'm guessing there is an actual market for "parts cars" in this shape. I just wish the same was true for old trucks.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Anybody remember the Jag XKE that was in the same shape on "Fast and Loud" that sold for around $6K and was exported to GB. I'm guessing there is an actual market for "parts cars" in this shape. I just wish the same was true for old trucks.

I wish that Jag.

Just kidding. I would really like to get a such one if possible for that cost with shipping and customs.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Other than the chrome headlight ring and maybe the shift know, are there any other visible and serviceable parts there? It looks like it was dropped from 100 feet and landed flat or run over by a monster truck, or both...then left to rust into the dirt for 50 years...that is the definition of ROUGH and NEEDS WORK.

Wow