A couple of cool old f-models

Yes they are both Hayward trucks. And whoever put the POS-Model engine in the blue one should be kicked in the balls until he spits blood, and then 5 more times for good measure.

Yardo you're holding back again. Tell us how you really feel?

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Some one took a lot of time on the paint on the Purple one, good thing to bad its clear across the country.

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Long inactive number.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

For any of you guys or gals that have a Western built Mack in the mid 1975 range I have all the unsold chassis inventory spec sheets as of August 12,1975, there were approx. 214 unsold Macks on the ground from Hayward (all appear to be Hayward built) at that time, I may have the original spec sheet for your truck printed in 75 and sent to all Mack dealers at that time. They are FS,FL,WL,RL and RS I got these from Al Wheeler in Las Vegas, he used to be the Mack dealer in that area, sadly AL passed away a while back but I was able save some of the old info. Letter was sent out by Garner L. Davis at that time. along with spec sheets and stocking location.

Is that the one at 2835 Lehigh Street?

Not sure you want to talk about issues with "two strokes" there....

Randy, is that the adress I had the opportunity to visit once with you?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012