new mack owner

What a great truck

whos got the link for the you tube thingy

If it was mine I would just fix it up as it is and get some rego on it and have some fun once you start pulling these things apart a lot of the time thats were they end up in bits and that has heaps of character as it is

Anyway take no notice of my waffle and do what ever you want its yours and your dream but it is cool with that stylish tank on the back :twothumbsup:

Paul

• Like 1

I actually called a Heil tank company in Texas and spoke with a very nice gentleman who used to work for the company making and installing them in the early sixties.

From his information about it, it is original to the truck.

It still has the wooden blocks on the frame sections under the tank. And the wood is still solid.

What a great truck

whos got the link for the you tube thingy

If it was mine I would just fix it up as it is and get some rego on it and have some fun once you start pulling these things apart a lot of the time thats were they end up in bits and that has heaps of character as it is

Anyway take no notice of my waffle and do what ever you want its yours and your dream but it is cool with that stylish tank on the back :twothumbsup:

Paul