Toronto tipper operator questioned

kscarbel2

An up dated report said the driver Somali driver (who recently won EEO lawsuit after being fired from his last truck driving job) lawyer said his clients brief comment to the press about the mishap was KA CHING!! $$$$

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

He probably hadn't fully transitioned from an ox cart to the KW multi-axle with levers, buttons, lights & buzzers.

Somali recently fired and won a law suit??? And someone hires this dude???-unless the owner was also a Somali Lets see-triaxle KW about 160,000US??

How hard up can you be to hire someone with a history like this?

• Like 1

aren't they all morans now a days? had to do a service call on I90 yesterday west of Albany. some brainwave couldn't start his freightliner at a rest area. of course and automatic so it couldn't be pull started. could barely speak English nor could his boss when I called him. tried jumpin it, needed four batteries, after he disagreed, I wasted an hour tryin to jump four dead batteries. then they wanted four but noone could decide who was gonna pay or how. then his boss then proceeded to bitch me out sayin prices were too high for four batteries and the service call. I could well we could tow it for $1200..... then they refused to pay for my time. I go this is easy, ill call the cops, suddenly he could handed over a credit card, where I proceeded to charge him an extra hour of time, call it in and get authorized, have a good day and I left the half Nigerian towel head sittin at the rest area, with four dead batteries...

• Like 2

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Somali recently fired and won a law suit??? And someone hires this dude???-unless the owner was also a Somali Lets see-triaxle KW about 160,000US??

How had up can you be to hire someone with a history like this?

This is how.

http://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/newsroom/release/10-22-15b.cfm

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

if you can't get a job at McDonald's... become a truck driver, there's a shortage!! I wonder why... :whistling:

here's yesterdays truck crash that closed a major intersection down on the Trans Canada Hwy, took his four axle pup dump over the freeway wall onto the road below... today a semi crash closed down the Alex Fraser Bridge for hours...

and yet the 'wrap around stetsons' protest and strike for increased safety... duh!!!

I think I'll stick to wrenching...

BC Mack

post-10384-0-40233200-1446085404_thumb.j

post-10384-0-65529000-1446085436.png

خوب می شود بگیرید و یاد دهید اوباما در

(good to be obama's pals)

P.T.CHESHIRE

and let me guess, star transport only hauls alcohol, rite?

They hauled general freight. Went out of business.

P.T.CHESHIRE