ice road idiots

gearhead204

So has anyone tuned in to see the MACK transformation? only one frightshaker and a kenworth all others MACK, and Todd Dewey is making it look hard he keeps cutting corners so he can make a few episodes look tough by having his ass in the snowbank all the time.

Where is Hugh the Polar Bear Rowland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting note, money is provided by the producers for the purchase of trucks by the drivers. At least that is the deal Hugh was pulling a few seasons back. He would get a set amount of cash, go find his busted up 9400's, fix em up for the road, sell em at the end of the season, pocket the difference.

• Like 1

cant believe myself its been on so many seasons. the first season sucked, the second and so on. way to make truck drivers look like a bunch of drama queens and idiots. every show on tv is getting the same. I liked Fast and Loud when it first started, they ruined that show to. don't show any how to anymore just a bunch of rich idiots doin whatever they want and jewing people down when they buy stuff off them. same with the new one Vegas rat rods. first episode was decent, after that,all tv drama. and what about the two spin offs from the Pawn stars morans? Counting cars and the restoration guy. if the count was following me around lookin like that tryin to buy my stuff, id probably brake check him, then shoot at him. I think one of the most decent shows is Graveyard Carz and even that's getting too dramatic. only reason I watch it is cause they are so fanatic about details in a restoration.

Exactly! My dad owns his own logging company and when a family member from outa town asked if he watched axemen he gruffly said "hell no I don't watch that shit, if logging was that damned dramatic I wouldn't do it." Like maddog said all of these reality shows make whatever profession they are filming look like a bunch of jackasses due to crummy scripting filled with ridiculous drama. Never have had cable or dish or even rabbit ears, until Netflix came out I just bought movies I liked and watched them.

• Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Ice Road or Obamas make for T.V. bio on his early life. . . I'd watch Obama. Only reality shows we watch is Highway Through Hell and Cuban Chrome. The rest of what TV I do watch is Highway Patrol, Combat, Dragnet, 12 o Clock High and Death Valley Days. All the rest is mindless crap for the wanna be's. I did watch the episode when OCC opened their show room and factory in Beijing. Paul

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I just ditched Directv this year. They raised my rates again and I said nope! Cancel it! Was gonna work out to be just shy of $1,000

a year for stupid tv. During the summer months I hardly have time to watch it anyway. Does anybody remember Swamp Loggers with

Bobby Goodson, I liked that show. Not alot of manufactured drama, just the actual B.S that went along with the job. Was enough

drama just with that. Ax men suck. There is no way cutting down trees is that intense. I worked for a land clearing company for 4

years and didn't even get in a fist fight once. Maybe I was doing it wrong.

• Like 2

.............and all the reasons why I DON'T have DISH anymore. They don't have that kinda crap on antenna TV!!!

I'm watching Emergency and the Six Million Dollar man!!!!

Cozi ain't bad either Larry,

Sea Hunt, Highway Patrol, The Lone Ranger, Roy Rogers, and Hopalong Cassidy!

Ron

• Like 1

i remember swamp loggers. was a decent show with Bobby Goodson and his sister driving the white Mack Rd. probably why its not longer on the air. about 5 years ago there was a dirt track race car show on discovers or one of them around North Carolina. was on one season and that was it. they probably didn't think there was enough drama and as far as I could tell Hugh seemed alright in York Pa makin money for doing nothing

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Cozi ain't bad either Larry,

Sea Hunt, Highway Patrol, The Lone Ranger, Roy Rogers, and Hopalong Cassidy!

Ron

Antenna TV too. All in the Family, Obama Sanford and Son, Leave it to Beaver,and the Life of Riley

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE