ice road idiots

gearhead204

dont have cable or dish,,,so i never heard of them,,,,but i do look forward to archies funhouse,,, rawhide,adams family,,,.and the list go,s on.all we get is old shows :twothumbsup::banana::tease: .bob

I like Rawhide, that comes on on Saturday morning here, just before The Rifleman! Wish I could get Combat, loved that show when I was a kid.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

ya rawhide is coming on in 10 minutes,,here...rifleman comes on like 600 i think today,,,they keep changing the time on it.wife got me every episode,,,on DVD.for christmas last year.........used to be able to rent combat DVD,s at hollywwood video,,,,i got it onetime,,,,way cool.im sure you can probably buy them,,,,,,try combat .com..bob

hey thanks Bob, never heard of that, i'm gonna check it out now!

ya no problem man,,,pretty sure these day,,,you can buy most all tv programs on DVD,s good luck,,,,i would like to have all adam 12 next.then rte 66.lol.woohoo...bob

And every episode of Beverly Hillbillies starting with season one, episode one is on YouTube. A little lame but it is there. I like watching the old Untouchables series starring Robert Stack, also on YouTube.

A bit of trivia, Robert Stack is in the Sheet shooting Hall of Fame. And Sammy Davis, Jr. was a quick-draw champion. His Colt single action revolver is in the National Firearms Museum.

Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis were fast but not nearly as fast as Sammy. Where are today's Hollywood firearms enthusiasts? Seems like just Ted Nugent.

• Like 1

And every episode of Beverly Hillbillies starting with season one, episode one is on YouTube. A little lame but it is there. I like watching the old Untouchables series starring Robert Stack, also on YouTube.

A bit of trivia, Robert Stack is in the Sheet shooting Hall of Fame. And Sammy Davis, Jr. was a quick-draw champion. His Colt single action revolver is in the National Firearms Museum.

Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis were fast but not nearly as fast as Sammy. Where are today's Hollywood firearms enthusiasts? Seems like just Ted Nugent.

Here a little known fact.

Dr. Ruth Westheimer joined the Haganah in Jerusalem in 1947. Because of her diminutive height of 4 ft 7 in she was trained as a scout and sniper, with 14 confirmed kills. Westheimer was seriously wounded in action by an exploding shell during the Israeli War of Independence in 1948, and it was several months before she was able to walk again.

post-3242-0-00603600-1439688158.png

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

guyz

ifn the truth B known

a movie of truck n could B boring

ok may b one show on sum adventures over the life of a truckdriver

but no one would watch it

LOL

But not 4 getn

run n home from school to watch Cannonball with Mike n Jerry

cya

§wishy

• Like 1

I ordered 2 Cannonball DVDs from https://www.robertsvideos.com/several years ago, with 2 episodes on each disc.

I saw this when I just did the google search to copy the link-

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROBERTS-HARD-TO-FIND-VIDEOS/Saskatoon-Saskatchewan-S7H-3H7/ROBERTS-HARD-TO-FIND-VIDEOS-ripoff-fraud-business-Credit-card-fraud-does-not-send-videos-a-29919

I didn't have any problems when I ordered mine.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I do like seeing the dogs leading the way

Lisa started out as a inexperienced kid, they probably recruited her as eye candy, but she has ended up being a good driver and she is still eye candy.

Alex is just an old school driver doing his job

Todd Dewey is a drama queen

Darrel Ward has a big ego

Art is the court jester, there is at least one on each "reality show"

A lot of this fits the typical reality show model that they seem to use.

• Like 2