means of a super trucker

hossein

Kind of a bad term used for a driver that takes unnecessary risks, like if the roads are slick and everyone is being cautious, and a truck goes by everyone, and slides in the ditch, someone will call him a Supertrucker. Best way I can explain it.

If someone calls you that, it is NOT a compliment. I knew a guy that earned that nickname and needless to say, he is no longer in the trucking business. He got blackballed, and that was the end of his trucking days.

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Trucker who wears flip flops to work.

Steady on there big fella 99% of truck drivers in this wide brown land were them although we dont call them flip flops Aussie slang "pluggers" unless of course your on that stupid show out back truckers dont even get me started on that crap we dont have truckers in Australia there called truckies

Paul

• Like 2

who was the yahoo that Hugh hired, Rick?, Now HE was a supertrucker

...then there was that other guy on Ice Road Truckers that I called "the brown noser". I can't remember his name, but he was on the phone calling headquarters every time somebody else did something that didn't suit him. And he had turned a truck over himself.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

...then there was that other guy on Ice Road Truckers that I called "the brown noser". I can't remember his name, but he was on the phone calling headquarters every time somebody else did something that didn't suit him. And he had turned a truck over himself.

Im sure we have all worked with pricks like that they make for along day

Paul

who was the yahoo that Hugh hired, Rick?, Now HE was a supertrucker

Hugh and Rick, now there's 2 black eyes for the trucking industry.

The best (or worst) example of why Hugh has no business sitting behind the wheel of a truck was in an episode when he had 3 large welders on a flatbed. The load was not properly secured and shifted, causing damage to all 3 machines. Hugh said it wasn't his problem because he didn't load it.

Freight with wheels on a flatbed trailer and he never checked or tightened the straps. Loser.

• Like 1

Jim

Paul,

I've wanted to come to your land and play truckie for years......... but if I have to wear pluggers to do it; my fantasy is no more. LOL

A super trucker....... That's the guy that does it his way (most likely wrong) and if something goes wrong it was someone else's fault. He will also make sure the world knows that it would have been alright if it hadn't been for the other one that caused his plan to not work. Quite likely he is also the "radio Rambo" trying to tell everyone else on the road how to drive their trucks so that they aren't in HIS way!!!!

• Like 1

:chili:Take care of your ride and it will take care of you :chili:

A Super Trucker is one whom uses on and off ramp guard rail as a steering assistant. A Super Trucker can drive in a straight line from state to state but can't back up to a loading dock. One who thinks lolly columns are wheel chocks.

Or uses those lally columns like cows use trees for scratching posts.

• Like 2