1973 Mack Cabover on CL for $1000

1951 Mack LJ

Thanks. I used to be able to put the web pages in my post with my old laptop but this new fancy computer with the new Windows program is not working for me so well. Figured someone on here might be interested since it is so reasonably priced.

Let me guess...you are using Internet Explorer 11.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

....Sounds like blower seals. Let's see....$1,000.00 for the truck.......$2,500.00 to get it back from the left coast....still,not too bad for this MUTT! Hmmmmmmm???? Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Nice little truck.

Sometimes I think you guys used to see things too straight.

Isn't it a bad idea to buy such a toy and than make a holiday trip from coast to coast?

I have some doubts everybody goes from coast to coast every summer or at least every other.

Just a thought with a bit of kidding.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I got within a hundred miles of it today.............and thought I could smell OIL :tease:

$1000 is in my price range but TOO far away. It would be a neat truck to own.

Rob...you can buy it for me and then drive it back to PA when you attend Macungie 2015. :twothumbsup:

Ken

Ken I would consider it but yardo would never buy me a beer at the kilt if I drove a green leaker that far. :tease: further more I wouldn't be able to hear jack s- it for 2-3 years after a 3-4 daytrip to Penn. Ken loaning you a grand is no problem.......... driving a green leaker is :whistling: the better plan is you need to come visit and then drive that trophy home! i'll even through in a 5 gal. bucket of oil............... a $60.00 value how can you pass that up :blush: .........

• Like 2

Ken I would consider it but yardo would never buy me a beer at the kilt if I drove a green leaker that far. :tease: further more I wouldn't be able to hear jack s- it for 2-3 years after a 3-4 daytrip to Penn. Ken loaning you a grand is no problem.......... driving a green leaker is :whistling: the better plan is you need to come visit and then drive that trophy home! i'll even through in a 5 gal. bucket of oil............... a $60.00 value how can you pass that up :blush: .........

Rob,

I will buy you beer all day long at the Kilt and will send you a pair of top notch ear muffs to deaden the sound. Do you want muffs with built-in radio?

Ken

I wouldn't be able to buy you a beer because I would have to haul your ass down to University of Pennsylvania Hospital down in Philly because of the hearing damage. Thats if you made it this far and not get locked up for pollution crimes.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS