Smokers...

RowdyRebel

LMFAO! The school just called the sister-in-law. Apparently, the inconsiderate & disrespectful MFer didn't appreciate being cussed out and reported the incident. I wish I would've known it was the school calling, because I would have told them that if this guy doesn't want to be cussed out, he should refrain from littering in people's yards and use the damn ash tray in his truck. That is WHY it is there...

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Lol. I agree, I hate smokers that flip them out the window. Of course now you likely hard to find a new vehicle with an ashtray. No excuse years ago. They are just to lazy to clean their own car out.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Wow, there's a Nicorette ad at the bottom of the page...at least it is on this machine. The aliens monitor every single thing you look at, read, or talk about so they can run the related ads- don't forget to wear your tinfoil hats. I forgot mine, that's why that ad's there.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

How about bring on the highway and having a tossed butt from the azz in front of you hit your vehicle

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Rowdy way to go.......! its amazing how many people don't respect anyone else's stuff, I have several fields that face a county road, now I know they don't want garbage in there meat.......but the dumb bastards throw it out there for the cows to eat :icon_bs:

My neighbor to the right doesn't use trash cans and the critters chew through the black bags for a snack. My neighbor to the left has a cat that might as well be a cougar and it kills the critters often leaving them on my property. The long handle shovel and my former lacrosse playing days mean that the neighbor on the right gets his dead critters returned right into his pool!!! "INCOMING!!!!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ed Smith

1957 B85F 1242 "The General Ike"