Pictures of the Week

other dog

Holy shitwagon Batman! a RUNNING-WORKING White Road-Boss? I thought they had all long since gone to the "Great Scrapyard in the sky"! Lol! I haven't seen one of those in decades! I'm with Bob, that MB cab looks in good shape,some nice pictures as always Tom,thanks for posting............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Holy shitwagon Batman! a RUNNING-WORKING White Road-Boss? I thought they had all long since gone to the "Great Scrapyard in the sky"! Lol! I haven't seen one of those in decades! I'm with Bob, that MB cab looks in good shape,some nice pictures as always Tom,thanks for posting............................Mark

used to drive a road boss in the 70,s was brand new,,,i really liked it especially the intereir....290 airstart....excellent...bob

I could use the old dodge pulled up next to the fence to use as spare parts for mine. After I seen the photo a couple of years ago of the manure spreader rat rod, that spreader would be awesome to build another one!

I motored over to Altavista earlier today and saw a big snapping turtle walking along the shoulder of the road. I slammed on the brakes and backed up to it and told Jo "get out and grab it by the tail and throw it in the back"...she said something like "duck stew"- it rhymed with that anyway.

So I said "take a picture of it then".

So she said "you do it!"

By then the turtle had made a sharp left turn and was running for the creek. She did get a picture of it's hind end before it disappeared into the weeds.

post-1374-0-96686300-1401046272_thumb.jp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.