PROGRESS ON MY B aby

I looked at all of the restoration pictures the other nite on Gallo Restorations site. this truck is really nice and the guy is really handy with a welder!

YES SIR...I CAME UP WITH THE IDEA, AND NOT BEING A BODY OR PAINT GUY...WENT TO BOB GALLO, gallorestorations.com...anyone interested can go to his site and see the entire process from start to finish. I HAD TO STAY COMMITTED TO IT EVEN THOUGH I DONT HAVE THE KIND OF MONEY IT REALLY TAKES TO UNDERGO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. AND ITS NOT FINISHED YET!!! :SMOKIE-LFT:

There was a trucking and excavating company by me that has since bought out by Pennsy supply called Slusser Bros. That was their colors when they started out back in the 70's. When they were ordering trucks from Mack, they had a color named for the green, which is close to yours, it was called Olive Green. The yellow on the frame was a brighter shade. Most of their old colors are changed over but I have seen a few still floating around.

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Rusty,you should pat the fellows at Gallo's on the back for the great job their doing.I went through all of the pic on the site and it's unsurpass craftsmenship.Like to see it when it done,I'm up in Philly redoing my 64 B87 tractor.Taking the cheap man method by doing it all myself.

Rusty,you should pat the fellows at Gallo's on the back for the great job their doing.I went through all of the pic on the site and it's unsurpass craftsmenship.Like to see it when it done,I'm up in Philly redoing my 64 B87 tractor.Taking the cheap man method by doing it all myself.

MIKE...ITS ONLY A ONE MAN SHOP FOR THE MOST PART!!....AND ITS OLD SCHOOL CRAFTMANSHIP TO BE SURE....IF THE WEATHER EVER WARMS UP GIVE ME A CALL AND COME DOWN FOR A LOOK