Truck back from painting

looks real nice,bet you can't wait to put it to work

Thanks guys for all the nice comments, nice to have others who appreciate these trucks. The days of work are over for this truck, just turned in my commercial plates on fri and waiting for my antique plates. I actually oversee the grounds care on two 18 hole golf courses for a living, I drove trucks for years doing snow plowing and hauling and payed my way through college driving my fathers R-Model so trucks for me are an aquired passion from way back and now with an older family I got to buy my New Girl Friend as its called by my wife.

Nice job old man chuck would be proud.

They know I have the truck and have left it pretty much as it was, I do plan on leaving it the colors Chuck painted it with the light blue on the hood, figure everyone knows the truck and it has a nice history in the area.

• Like 2

Damn nice job, looks great maybe one of these days Ill get mine painted until then I have to live thru the other BMT guys lucky enough to get it done.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Not an adjective I use often,but that is one beautiful truck! really came out nice! I admire the New England style paintjobs and this is a classic example,nice of your family to think about what you needed for the project too.............my congratulations and hope you enjoy the truck!.........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

You gonna get it lettered, or keep it plain?

No going to have it lettered, I actually need to find out if who stripped it for Cappello is still doing it, need to get passenger door all redone after it got painted. Think I am going to go with JO'Donnell & Daughters on the doors.

Went and picked up truck from painter fri, to bad it snowed out nite before and roads all salted. So just spent the last 3hrs washing and cleaning the frame by hand to get all the road grime off and clean it up to see what the paint job came out like. Very happy with the results, also was a good Christmas in my house my wife gave me a new Bostrom seat, the original one from Mack that came with the truck when new and my daughters gave me new bulldog mirrors for the truck and daughters boyfriend gave me new Mack emblems that go on the hoods sides. To say I was surprised is an understatement, that my girls would go to all that to get me those things for my truck with out even asking or hinting at it even coming.

Looks like you got a nice paintjob!! Also nice that you got Mack stuff for Christmas instead of neckties.