Have a great Christmas!

mike69mackman

Santa mike has been bringing me gifts all year. Some of those gifts have come with a big price attached, and a bigger headache. I told the g/f the other night, that I was going to get me a shelf with rollers for the garage,so I can get the cardboard boxes off the concrete floor. She called me Killjoy and finally said that it was the gift she was getting me. I LMAO about it. Ok then I'll wait.

Mary for Christmas to you guys also. I hope all of you get an Obama Doll for Christmas.

mike

Oh boy.......Merry Christmas everyone. I have to work tomorrow, just got to drop a trailer in Lynchburg, then go back Thursday and pick it up. What time can you pick me up Randy?

Going to get my computer today, the guy fixed it for $50, and the part was $25. My son said he thought I might have sticker shock, I told him no,I thought just the part would cost $50 or more. I'm going to give him $60 since it's almost Christmas, and it's good to know a computer guy!

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Me picking you up will require you to be within a 10-mile radius of the Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton Pa. area.

Dinner will be approx. 6-7pm or so. We do a big brunch around 10-11am and then the later dinner. This year the menu will consist of an apricot-brown sugar glazed ham, chicken-eggplant parmesan over linguine, and all the trimmings.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year! Be safe.

Have a Merry Christmas and happy new year. And those of you like me out working this holiday stay safe

We'll be thinking of ya. It may not be the way you want to spend Christmas, but you'll still be with family. :twothumbsup:

Happy Holidays everyone. Anyone on here that is on the road Christmas Day that may be near the Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton Pennsylvania area, you are welcome to come to my house for Christmas Dinner. Truck Parking is available nearby. Just reach out to me on here ahead of time to make arrangements, I'll have to come get you.

You're awesome!

Jim