Dogs have a roof over thier head!

I see all the dog house comments and I just told a friend yesterday I should build a shop shaped like a dog house for mine, lol. Nice score there Leslie your gonna be glad you did that, just remember no snowy back roads this year ok.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I thought you didn't love the B model any more, but I guess you do to put it inside. It looks like you have plenty of room to buy a few more. Mike

One more truck and I will get some stickers made up like yours! The

Leslie Eversole

Truck Collection

And, I maynot even pant the B's cab and fenders...People call he 'Mater!!! Brown primer, faded black, and faded red are a good combination!

I see all the dog house comments and I just told a friend yesterday I should build a shop shaped like a dog house for mine, lol. Nice score there Leslie your gonna be glad you did that, just remember no snowy back roads this year ok.

I learned my lesson about snowy back roads!

• Like 1

Nice man cave! I'd love to find some storage room near my place so I could have more room to work in the garage-mahal, but it would have to be big enough to live in after the DW threw me out for renting it.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

A place out of the weather is priceless. I keep tring to figure a way to make something but then I don't have a place to put it. I'll have to grab some space at Dad's house for lack of a better plan. The best I can do there is a tent or cover & tarp which doesn't do anything for condensation and mice...need a plan there.

Nice Shop there Leslie . We had a 40x60x20 shop back in the day . If it was raining & I was in the shop working on a truck & my grandfather & his crew didn't watch it Id crawl under the truck on a creeper & let the sound of the rain put me to sleep & get me about an hour nap :loldude: . there were a few days that old man jerked out by the feet ..lol

Now if I get another truck I will have to carry it to a couple of buddies of mine about 30 miles North of me . As both of them has shops about a mile or 2 apart from 1 another.

1 buddy has a 50x100 shop w/ a height tall enough you can raise a 17' dumpbed & still have plenty of clearance . id say 50x100x25 .

The other has a shop about 40x60' W/ a roof tall enough to raise a bed & still have room .

But man there isn't anything like having a place to get your dogs out of the weather .

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: