84superdog,,35 today

mowerman

Stop by for cake and a beer at 6 , Happy Birthday!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Huh, well so far I've heard from 8 people here but only 2 friends here locally, wonder what that means? Lol!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I try not to make a big deal of birthdays, after I turned 21 it just seemed like I was celebrating decay. Lol

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Yeah hat you can send her my way, I'll send you a Case of beer for that one.

Happy Birthday!

cake and a beer at 6

I had cake and beer at 6 and by the time I turned 7, I was drunk, fat, and stupid. That's no way to go through life.

I try not to make a big deal of birthdays, after I turned 21 it just seemed like I was celebrating decay. Lol

As David Gilmour puts it, every day "you're older, shorter of breath, and one day closer to death."

WOOOHOOO! :banana:

• Like 1

Jim

Gee Bad Dog never thought about it like that, thanks......14 years ago really?.... Thanks to all I'm passing out another year older so I can get up at 5 and do it all again.