84superdog,,35 today

mowerman

Happy Birthday!

I had cake and beer at 6 and by the time I turned 7, I was drunk, fat, and stupid. That's no way to go through life.

As David Gilmour puts it, every day "you're older, shorter of breath, and one day closer to death."

WOOOHOOO! :banana:

Happy Birthday!

I had cake and beer at 6 and by the time I turned 7, I was drunk, fat, and stupid. That's no way to go through life.

As David Gilmour puts it, every day "you're older, shorter of breath, and one day closer to death."

WOOOHOOO! :banana:

Great record, love the Floyd.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Happy birthday! ...but why do you get Kate Upton and everybody else gets that ugly ass toothless trailer trash gal with the cake?..

To each, his own.

Well if it makes you feel any better Ryan I got a few on you I'm 21 for the 17th year in a row that's the line I always use on my birthday.

And if it makes you feel any better, It's been 17 years since my last 17th birthday and my first 17th birthday was 17 years prior to that!

Jim

thanks everybody, its someone elses turn now.

dunno OD, guess Im just special! lol

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"