Long way to Macungie

Vladislav

Wheres the pics of the Hot Russian Babes? I do like them cute Germans too!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Wonderful pictures Vlad! hope to meet up at Macungie,i am truly looking forward to it,first thing I've had like a vacation in years!.....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Thank you for the kind words guys.

We aren't in Germani yet. But will be soon.

No vodka for the first time though… :( Any way I can't bring whole a trailer of for all the community.

JT, yeah, the SEC is mine. I drive it above 120 mph some roads.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Wow, great scenery. It looks like it's turning into quite a trip for you. 1000 miles in a car and 2000 miles by plane. Ya, I think you win the long distance award LOL!!! Hope you have a fun and safe trip. Sorry I won't make it to say Hi.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Can't wait to finally meet you and all my other invisible friends in person at Macungie. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

DOUG: make sure I get your cell phone number and when I get Vlad to the show on Friday I will call you and we can all hook up to meet. I'll be picking him and his son up at their hotel in Allentown in the FWD on Friday and taking them to the show and to the family barbeque. I will also be getting them to the show on Saturday as well.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

The most interesting point by our way is the castle of Crusaders in Malbork, Polland.

It was built about 1300 as the residence of the Great Masters of Teutonik order.

This castle is the biggest brick one in the world. It was demaged hard at the WW2 time though.

post-3971-0-06522800-1370554963_thumb.jp

post-3971-0-34613200-1370555007_thumb.jp

post-3971-0-21656500-1370555040_thumb.jp

post-3971-0-01549400-1370555153_thumb.jp

post-3971-0-81353600-1370555240_thumb.jp

post-3971-0-46853100-1370555400_thumb.jp

post-3971-0-04057600-1370555458_thumb.jp

post-3971-0-57428700-1370555610_thumb.jp

Edited by Vladislav

Randy, thank you for the cleaning up, I totally forgot how the evening meeting is called.

Leon, just wonder how to recognize you on the show grounds without your black'n green R.

My wife and I are having dessert and coffee at 2:00 on Saturday for BMT members. We will be in the camping area at Macungie and invite all to join us. Look for our bus camper and the red Jeep with a bulldog on the hood. There are many people for this great event and I find it difficult to meet many BMT members so we thought a dessert get together after lunch would be a good oportunity for everyone visit. We did this last year and had a good time. This would be a great time to meet Vlad and his son and Mack4ever and whom else is visiting with them.

Remember, 12:00 noon at BMT tent for group photo, have lunch and then come to our bus at 2 for dessert.

• Like 1

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member