Long way to Macungie

Vladislav

I get excited every year to hear that enthusiasts from around the world are coming to the Antique Truck Club of America National Meet. I am confident that when the weekend is over you too will agree that this is the greatest antique truck show in the world.

Although I would usually am running around like a maniac, I try to check in regularly with my wife Vickey and daughter Erica who sell Truckin' Nuts t-shirts and tickets for the model truck.

I look forward to meeting all of you and trying to remember all of your names, screen names, handles and keep them matched up to a face - not to mention, truck, golf cart or other type of personal transportation.

I wish everyone a safe travels to the show!

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

My wife and I are having dessert and coffee at 2:00 on Saturday for BMT members. We will be in the camping area at Macungie and invite all to join us. Look for our bus camper and the red Jeep with a bulldog on the hood. There are many people for this great event and I find it difficult to meet many BMT members so we thought a dessert get together after lunch would be a good oportunity for everyone visit. We did this last year and had a good time. This would be a great time to meet Vlad and his son and Mack4ever and whom else is visiting with them.

Remember, 12:00 noon at BMT tent for group photo, have lunch and then come to our bus at 2 for dessert.

Sounds good! I hope we can join you :D

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Good news folks. I was mostly off 'puter for some last days although I'm in NJ now!

VLAD!!!! I got your voicemail, I am sorry I did not answer, I did not even hear the phone ring. I will wait for your call tomorrow when you can buy a local pre-paid phone!!!!

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Good news folks. I was mostly off 'puter for some last days although I'm in NJ now!

Vlad, where in NJ are you? Welcome to the USA! You should stop by my classic car dealership in Lakewood and check out some American Muscle Cars.

I too hope to see you soon guys. I'm in NJ just aside of NYC,met my old friend and looked over the city. jT, I wish I could see the muscle cars although it comes to be difficult now. And the damn time difference makes me upset.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Are you gonna get an I heart NY shirt? I hope not NY sucks, just my opinion and with the new gun laws it got worse. Have fun Vlad I wish I was there to meet you but I gotta work.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

NY looked well. Just too many people but good city location with much water surround. I used to live in a big city although that's not the place I dream to spend my life at.

Paul, thank you for a care, I almost lost the track being on the show and off a 'puter. I hope I can look for those stuff online, the paper issue is much better though. I'm going to get myself to Connecticut on the next week but not as far as Cape Code.

jT, looked like yesterday was hectic also, I interested too much to see the classic cars and speak about. Hope today is not the last day I live.