Long way to Macungie

Vladislav

jT, looked like yesterday was hectic also, I interested too much to see the classic cars and speak about. Hope today is not the last day I live.

Don't worry about it. If you can't get down there is always next time. Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Where you going in CT Vlad, I could send one of my copies out there to meet you if I have an address or even NJ if you're going back there........Paul

Paul- Vlad will be staying at a friend's house in Jersey on Friday, maybe you could fed-ex it there?? I dont know where though, hopefully Vlad sees this.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Hi Randy, Will you be seeing him at all whereas I could send it to you're house if he doesn't see this? Just a thought, Thanks, Paul

Paul, we parted ways last night. In fact as I type this my wife is picking him up and taking him to get his rental car. He is taking his son to Dorney Park today (Illiya is a bit "trucked out" and Dad wants to give him some non-truck time...lol) and then they are departing the area for Niagara Falls, then to Ct- I think there was discussion of meeting Matt Pfahl, perhaps you might be able to get it there????? Then I **think** his intention was to drop the car at Kennedy and his buddy from Jersey picks him up, has him overnight and then drops him back at Kennedy Saturday early afternoon. I could have that wrong though,

• Like 1

Makes more sense to just drive to NJ to stay the night then drop the car off in the morning at Kennedy. Dorney Park would be a great day for Vlads son. I like that place much better than Great Adventure.

I find it amusing I have lived here all my life and was never the the Falls but Vlad comes over here and makes his way there. So cool - I need to take a weekend road trip with the misses now.

Makes more sense to just drive to NJ to stay the night then drop the car off in the morning at Kennedy. Dorney Park would be a great day for Vlads son. I like that place much better than Great Adventure.

I believe the intention is to drop the car off on the way down from Conn (which makes sense- easier to get to Queens from Conn than from Jersey....) and then get a van service ride to his buddy's house.