Rob Says "Hi":

Rob

Yeah, like you just discovered she can curse. Who do you think your fooling, we all know she has been shouting obscenities at you for years.

Glad to hear from you and Merry Christmas! And boy do I miss your wit and wisdom here.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Hey Rob, good to hear from you buddy.....Candice, the boys, and myself want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. You better get mama took care of....if not it'll b a long year for ya buddy. Try to stick around if you can

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Welcome to BMT! I have to warn you-we have a few nutcases on here but it's all in fun. We had this one guy that was completely out of his mind but he hasn't been on here in a while. I think his Wife did him in.

Thanks for stopping by, It was good to hear from you.

Merry Christmas and a Safe, Healthy, and Happy New Year to you and your family.

Jim

Hope you and all of yours have a great Christmas and New Years, and we'll leave the light on so you can find your way home.... Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Merry Christmas Rob and Happy New Year!

Be shure many of us here remembered your person from time to time.

And I can't remember (need to activate my memory though) about any dark notes.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

The joys of being married to a girl tipping the scales at 297........

Cya,

Rob.

297! Damn man I didn't know she lost so much weight. Good for her. Now maybe she can start riding in the cab of your A instead of the dump bed.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Hi Greg...another stranger...welcome back! :notworthy:

Thanks Ken. I've just been busy at our new ambulance station this year. We opened 5 new stations and I picked the small one in Millersburg. It is like a working vacation compared to the hours I was working in Akron.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?