Newtown tragedy

mike69mackman

I grew up in Danbury. Not far at all from there. Drove past that school many times during work

Prayers to the families. Need a break, tears are in the way

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I was listening to the news radio in my truck around 12 noon today when I heard that a principal of a school in CT was shot and killed, then I went in to have lunch with a customer, got back in my truck and saw that I missed my wifes call so I called her back and she told the update, I had to pull over and pull myself together! I just kept thinking about the parents! What a sad day in America. My prayers are with all of the ones lost and injured, and esp. the parents

Ernie

• Like 2

I'm with Superdog on this one,what the hell is a matter with these people? this kind of shit seems to be getting worse,more out of hand everyday! A sad day for all of us as a country,and my prayers and thoughts go out to all the families involved...............Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

The whole thing on this sphincters part is complete cowardice . I would drag his dead body out in the street and burn it without giving him a second thought. Ben said stiffer sentences for criminals might help, but in this case, he couldn't have been deterred. I agree with Rowdy, infamy is enticing to these kinds of jagoffs. Let me clue you in on something, famous or not, you're still dead, and at that point it doesn't matter. Hopefully there is a hell and he's got a special little spot there.

Tim

• Like 1
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I feel sorrow for the people involved, the children, parents, responders and medical people, I still have images from over 40 years ago that are a vivid as the day, I feel so sorry that the children are going to live with that.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I truly beleive it comes from Hollywood, just look at this new movie with Tom Cruise.........Come on are you kiddin me! this is crazy! I remember when I was a kid they took the three stooges off of TV cause they would hit each other with hammers an crow bars an stupid stuff like that!! It's all about what sells in Hollywood and screw the people! an then these far left loons point the finger at everybody else! I say stop all this crazy electronic games and over the edge movies! Just look what Hollywood did to Batman??? When I was a kid it was 'Holy ice-cube Batman It's cold in here!' today he's got a tank and Black Hawk Chopper for God's sake! Just look what they did with all the comic book guys we grew up with ?? I could go on and on here but I say PUT THE BRAKES ON HOLLYWOOD AND THE VIOLENCE I say you start right there! I'm sorry if I let my emotions get the best of me but I lost my 7 year old son back in 86 from heart disease, but we sort of new that some day we could lose him, BUT for parents to send there young healthy kids to school where they are safe, and then have this happen!! It just breaks my heart, I just hope the Good Lord gives these parents the strength to cope!

BULLHUSK

ernie, if feel you are correct. my wife and i have said the same thing about the crap that is out and on tv. you cant even walk away from the tv and let the kids watch commercials. we need to bring prayer back to the schools and have morals in our leaders and slowly we can turn this country around
  • Like 1

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Wasn't Morgan Freeman romantically linked to his granddaughter?

I hate that the media has made a circus yet again out of a senseless tragedy. Hollywood can't be fixed, it's run wholly by depraved homos, drug addicts and whore mongers. They show what they want to see and everyone that subscribes to their way of thinking is brought down by it. I'm not a religious guy, but I have a deep sense of right and wrong. Nothing good comes from violent video games or every other show on reality TV filled with self-absorbed gays and the like.

What happened to unbiased news reporting? A few years ago I witnessed a newsworthy event. Having been there, I watched all 3 local station's reporting and all 3 presented it in a totally different light, none of which was exactly as I saw with my own two eyes! I'm not saying that they lied, but they took some liberties.........

The only way to "fix" the media problem is to ignore them. No one watching equals no one paying.

Tim

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I could not agree more with everyone posting on here and as a reminder the guns used in this terrible event were legally owned and registered by and then stolen from the shooters mother who was also his first victim so how could have more gun control laws for law abiding citizens have prevented this