Newtown tragedy

mike69mackman

Rowdy, you're questioning a government that took God, prayer and the Bible out of school...but put it in prisons! :whistling:

Biden was the key writer of the "assault" weapon ban in 1994 for Clinton, real Sheeple don't need guns...just phones.

God help the person who tries to rob or disarm me or momma!!

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

If the nut job wanted to do it bad enough, he could have driven a car thru the fence and killed just as many.

When will they learn

It was not the gun, it was the operator

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

If the nut job wanted to do it bad enough, he could have driven a car thru the fence and killed just as many.

When will they learn

It was not the gun, it was the operator

Hows come WE understand this,and have for years,but the" guvmint" does'nt?................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Did anyone hear Mr "The Great I Am" today on the radio?? All Mr Obonehead kept sayin is 'We have to keep people with mental illness from getting permits to by guns to prevent this thing from happening again!'..... Will some one please tell the Great One that they were shooters mothers guns!!... And about the Hollywood thing? Well on Fox news tonight they talked about all the money the Great One got from his buddy's in Crazywood, I would guess that was his 'hush' money cause you won't be hearin anything about those guns now will we? I just can't understand this guy, not all of these poor children are burried yet, and the families are still in shock! An then reality still has to set in for these parents! So I think all of these bozo's in Washington should stop politicising this tragedy!! give it a break for about a month or so!! And then when all the facts are on the table, then we could all sit down and figure this thing out ! And not spent time on laws on stuff that won't work! This guy is always got the Cart before the horse!

BULLHUSK

PS .....I don't own any automatic guns, I have one Mossburg 12 - G that I keep as a house gun, and my two dog's

• Like 1

Perhaps he should look at Form 4473....the form which must be completed prior to purchasing any firearm from any licensed dealer.

Question 11e: Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?

Question 11f: Have you ever been adjudicated mentally defective OR have you ever been committed to a mental institution?

You are ALREADY prohibited from buying/possessing a firearm if you are mentally unstable or are on drugs. Passing another law prohibiting something that is ALREADY illegal won't do a damn thing.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Perhaps he should look at Form 4473....the form which must be completed prior to purchasing any firearm from any licensed dealer.

Question 11e: Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?

Question 11f: Have you ever been adjudicated mentally defective OR have you ever been committed to a mental institution?

You are ALREADY prohibited from buying/possessing a firearm if you are mentally unstable or are on drugs. Passing another law prohibiting something that is ALREADY illegal won't do a damn thing.

This is similar to double taxation. What do you expect from the government?

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Did anyone hear Mr "The Great I Am" today on the radio?? All Mr Obonehead kept sayin is 'We have to keep people with mental illness from getting permits to by guns to prevent this thing from happening again!'..... Will some one please tell the Great One that they were shooters mothers guns!!... And about the Hollywood thing? Well on Fox news tonight they talked about all the money the Great One got from his buddy's in Crazywood, I would guess that was his 'hush' money cause you won't be hearin anything about those guns now will we? I just can't understand this guy, not all of these poor children are burried yet, and the families are still in shock! An then reality still has to set in for these parents! So I think all of these bozo's in Washington should stop politicising this tragedy!! give it a break for about a month or so!! And then when all the facts are on the table, then we could all sit down and figure this thing out ! And not spent time on laws on stuff that won't work! This guy is always got the Cart before the horse!

BULLHUSK

PS .....I don't own any automatic guns, I have one Mossburg 12 - G that I keep as a house gun, and my two dog's

I forgot are dogs automatic weapons?

BULLHUSK

According to Joe badden any child can go into WalMart and buy an FULLY AUTOMATIC weapon for $30.00 I went there today with the article....saddly they were all sold out...

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Do any of these idiots realize you cannot buy ANYTHING FULLY-AUTO without a FEDERAL licensed firearms dealer permit? nor can "joe lunchbox" buy ANYTHING FULL-AUTO over the counter? ANYWHERE in the continental United States? any "assault weapon" bought legally in this country is SEMI-AUTO? and yes,i do realize instructions to make the conversion are on the interweb,but are neither posted or endorsed by any ethical gun manufacturer? Colt,Ruger,Smith&Wesson,Springfield Armoury,Winchester,Mossberg,and several other gun makers have ALL lobbied congress to stop the spread of this information (to no avail i might add) who's blaming who now?.......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Do any of these idiots realize you cannot buy ANYTHING FULLY-AUTO without a FEDERAL licensed firearms dealer permit? nor can "joe lunchbox" buy ANYTHING FULL-AUTO over the counter? ANYWHERE in the continental United States? any "assault weapon" bought legally in this country is SEMI-AUTO? and yes,i do realize instructions to make the conversion are on the interweb,but are neither posted or endorsed by any ethical gun manufacturer? Colt,Ruger,Smith&Wesson,Springfield Armoury,Winchester,Mossberg,and several other gun makers have ALL lobbied congress to stop the spread of this information (to no avail i might add) who's blaming who now?.......................................Mark

They only know what gets the media hype...no need to be knowledgeable! Every weapon is a semi auto...every round is Armor piercing, every long gun is an assault rifle....Same as "clips"...my Springfield has a clip, my 10/22 has a magazine..My D.I. was VERY quick at getting that point across to me and others. Hell, Joe Boy even mentioned the founding fathers meant Flintlocks and no other weapons.....

Ratings, ratings and more ratings for the media and Brownie points for politicians.

Our own Caroline McCarthy...Mrs anti gun, shoots at the same pistol range I go to. Has a Desert Eagle and a Ruger Red Hawk...but she is anti gun.

Now repeat after me "I am the Media / Government (pick one), do not confuse me with the facts or the truth, only help me brain wash the youth"

P.T.CHESHIRE

I can't wait for Joe take over. Then he can step on his dick twice a week instead of twice a month when there is no one to keep him hidden.

Every time I see Joe B I think of a show I used to tune in to as a kid, It's called F-Troop, Ok well Joe is our Look-Out (Vanderbuilt) the blind guy!! And every time I see Obonehead I think of him as the Commander of F- Troop (Sjt. O'Rourke) and the Whitehouse is the camp, and if you look at all the guys in F- Troop you can see all of Our Pres. men

BULLHUSK.....AKA, Wild Eagle # 1 Hikawi in charge!

• Like 1

Every time I see Joe B I think of a show I used to tune in to as a kid, It's called F-Troop, Ok well Joe is our Look-Out (Vanderbuilt) the blind guy!! And every time I see Obonehead I think of him as the Commander of F- Troop (Sjt. O'Rourke) and the Whitehouse is the camp, and if you look at all the guys in F- Troop you can see all of Our Pres. men

BULLHUSK.....AKA, Wild Eagle # 1 Hikawi in charge!

I always saw O'Rourke as Hillary..... :blink:

P.T.CHESHIRE