Chicago R models

wished id known about that id went

It's a cool show for new trucks...mostly Pete and KW so that can get old quick....I will say that some of the trucks were way to nice to run down the road everyday... The frames were spotless....I think there is another show coming up....chi town large cars? Might have to check on that one..

alot of those guys spend every minute they get free cleaning and wiping things down. I do not have that kind of patience ergo thats why my truck looks like hell. also needs a serious bath. Just got to much going on to think about cleaning right now. After the first load or 2 it is getting a major cleaning

• Like 1

alot of those guys spend every minute they get free cleaning and wiping things down. I do not have that kind of patience ergo thats why my truck looks like hell. also needs a serious bath. Just got to much going on to think about cleaning right now. After the first load or 2 it is getting a major cleaning

I wax my fleet-spec company truck once a year but then again, I should be in a looney bin.

Jim

Well, I guess I took a picture of this truck a couple weeks ago without the visor. Just forgot I took it. Not a bad looking

truck but I could do without the 4 headlights and the spot mirror on the hood.

I like having the spot mirror on sloped hood trucks so I can see exactly where the front corner is. One (of the many) thing nice about the R model was being able to see the right turn signal from the driver's seat and knowing exactly where you were.

• Like 2

Jim