Chicago R models

Got pinched on lawndale between 47th and archer was behind our lowboy and we turned on a 5ton road he had a permit I didn't in 6 wheeler and tag tk weight enforcement was down the street knocked off the tag trailer and fined da boss for 6wheeler 2300.00court date 9-18 luckey me

Got pinched on lawndale between 47th and archer was behind our lowboy and we turned on a 5ton road he had a permit I didn't in 6 wheeler and tag tk weight enforcement was down the street knocked off the tag trailer and fined da boss for 6wheeler 2300.00court date 9-18 luckey me

That sucks. Why did you guys cut across lawndale between 47th and archer?...

.I left Chicago southbound on 55. Soon as i got on i found heavy traffic with a wreck at western. This was around 1pm so I jumped off and ran south west on archer,to 47th west, to Pulaski north, and got back on 55 south. Archer was all backed up as well...didn't save me any..

Its hard to follow all the truck restrictions. I was on the north side today got off 94 at damen. Had to take damen to the street the job was on...at some point on damen I see a sign that says no trucks over 6 ton....yet there were trucks everywhere making local delivery.

i was on 1block from the job could have gave a warning .our office people called there people and there office lady even said the guy was a jerk (cleaned up verison of what our office said) lol iknow those weight restrictions suck i worry more about those low bridges.lots of 12 and 11 foot ones up there

Jim,i'm taking a guess that either the fenders were welded together and refinished (was common back then for rust repair,at least in the "winter" states lol!) or those are fiberglass fenders I remember Clariben or one of the aftermarket companies made replacement fenders without the headlight panel seams or recess that made the truck look "bug-eyed"..............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Here is another B for today. This picture along with many more were lent to me by Mr. Big Iron, Tom Bronge who's

red B-81 has been posted up here many times. This is Lenzini Excavating's B-model. I think this was taken in the

90's. I don't know if they still have this truck or not. Cool looking truck though.

That thing is sweet!!!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg