Chicago R models

Dunn must have kept a bunch of their old stuff. There is an AC coal truck near me in PA that the guy wants $40,000. I think it was advertised on here before. It was definitely on Ebay and in the Wheels of time. I didn't know there was also an AB and CH. That is a great bunch of trucks. Mike

This is Landmark Contractors 97 CH with Alliance Contractors 1929 AC. I brought it to Huntley for the parade on Monday.

I seen it out in front of Alliance the other day.Figured it was going to a parade somewhere! Glad to see it out again. :mack1:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I don't think the blue R model is the correct shade of blue to be an ex-GP.

I agree,Jim. I think PeterMack is correct.It looks to be an old S.E.T. Enviromental tractor.There was a few old GP tractors running around here at one time.I bet they're long gone though.post-510-0-98146000-1369655175_thumb.jpg Bill Bedell Photo.....Mid '70's R for GP

• Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Anyone know who belongs to that green F-Model? seems to turn up in a lot of pictures,nice looking truck!.............................Mark

That used to belong to John Fischer.Now it belongs to Mike Bogan (b61mack's brother) out of Delphi,In.,Mark Al

That used to belong to John Fischer.Now it belongs to Mike Bogan (b61mack's brother) out of Delphi,In.,Mark Al

Thanks Al,that was for sale in WOT a while back wasn't it?............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Thanks Al,that was for sale in WOT a while back wasn't it?............................Mark

Yes sir.Mike & Ron usually drive their trucks to Macungie.Good people,also.

Took these pictures today of a very unique B-61. A Roger Meyer truck from Palatine IL. I have to thank Mike Meyer for letting me snap a few pics.

This was a truck that was all about being lightweight and easy to work on, with I believe Hendrickson fenders for quick removal. There were a bunch

of these that ran around a little before my time, would have been neat to see in their heyday. And for good measure I got a picture of Mike's current

R-model daily driver.

You got some good shots there,Brian!

Took these pictures today of a very unique B-61. A Roger Meyer truck from Palatine IL. I have to thank Mike Meyer for letting me snap a few pics.

This was a truck that was all about being lightweight and easy to work on, with I believe Hendrickson fenders for quick removal. There were a bunch

of these that ran around a little before my time, would have been neat to see in their heyday. And for good measure I got a picture of Mike's current

R-model daily driver.

Unique looking B-Model! thanks for posting! Hendrickson fenders? look like they fit pretty good,though look a little "odd"....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Unique looking B-Model! thanks for posting! Hendrickson fenders? look like they fit pretty good,though look a little "odd"....................................Mark

I often wondered about the Hendrickson connection on the fenders also,Mark.Then I remembered what model "Hank" that they could be from.A short,sloped-hooded model that resembled a C model :mack1: or even an S model KW of the day.post-510-0-85377500-1370226748.jpg

• Like 1

R-model daily driver.

One of the Meyer Bros. had a single axle years ago with a Clariben hood on it also.Roger could sure shave the pounds off of a B model.Air start (motorcycle battery for the lights),gutted doors (no regulators),Plexiglas side windows held up with a thumbscrew set-up.You name it,if it didn't have to be on the truck to function,Roger took it off! He put all that extra weight in his wallet! $$$$$$$

• Like 1

Mike said a few of their trucks got exported, guess there are some lightweight Macks in Nigeria now.

I know their B C R went there.