Happy Thanksgiving!

randyp

Have you noticed the mass media and retailers have totally IGNORED Thanksgiving? The only thing on TV is BLACK FRIDAY! I am so tired of hearing about Black F'in Friday! Went to WalMart today and every spare inch of space (even out side where the lawn and garden stuff is) is crammed full of shrink wrapped crates of CRAP marked Black Friday Sale! As usual, I do not venture out on the Friday after Thanksgiving, dont want to have to beat down some retard for shoving me outta the way to get the last pair of corduroy slippers!!!

Happy THANKSGIVING to all!

The Christmas season seems to begin earlier every year. 2 local radio statios have been playing Christmas music 24 hours a day for two weeks now. The season should not start until after Thanksgiving, IMO.

I wish all my fellow mack friends a happy thanksgiving, hope you enjoy holidays and have a great time with family and plenty to eat. We all have a lot to be thankful for. randyp

What will this year's main course be at the P house, buzzard or boar hog?

A safe, Happy thanksgiving to all!

Jim

Have you noticed the mass media and retailers have totally IGNORED Thanksgiving? The only thing on TV is BLACK FRIDAY! I am so tired of hearing about Black F'in Friday! Went to WalMart today and every spare inch of space (even out side where the lawn and garden stuff is) is crammed full of shrink wrapped crates of CRAP marked Black Friday Sale! As usual, I do not venture out on the Friday after Thanksgiving, dont want to have to beat down some retard for shoving me outta the way to get the last pair of corduroy slippers!!!

Happy THANKSGIVING to all!

HEY!!!!! Don't be hatin corduroy slippers

I will be fighting the Black friday crowds in the metropolis of Okeechobee, FL in the am.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I spent the day today (as a Fire Marshal/Code Official) visiting several "large retailers" in my jurisdiction discussing Black Friday with the managers of said large retailers and reminding them of their responsibility to maintain paths of egress/not blocking fire exits and their responsibility to enforce their maximum occupancy numbers- because if myself or my staff observe crowds above and beyond what their occupancies say they can have, we will shut them down in a heartbeat, and yes virginia, it will take several hours for us to make sure the store is fully clear of all occupants and then we will do a head count, one by one as each and every person is allowed to re-enter the store....very slowwwwwwwly and carefully........

And they were also told that myself and my staff may or may not be visiting stores, and would neither confirm or deny whether we would be in uniform or not.......

and yes, I can neither confirm or deny the fact that I can be a prick.....in the name of public safety. No Warwick RI nightclub fire-like deaths on my watch.

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy your time with family and don't overeat! Give thanks for what we have, it could always be worse!!

Leversole - I agree...Thanksgiving is the forgotten holiday!! Christmas season (and that includes retail) should not begin until the Monday after Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving season should start after Halloween.

Anyway, enjoy!!!!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I wish all my fellow mack friends a happy thanksgiving, hope you enjoy holidays and have a great time with family and plenty to eat. We all have a lot to be thankful for. randyp

back atcha man,,,and all you fellas have a splendid day,,,we are...bob