13 years but she won.....

Lmackattack

Congratulations!

I am just pleased you are getting married to a woman as verified by the hand photo. I hear there are others out there in La La land (some even drive other makes of trucks) that have not figured out that it takes three to get married: one man, one woman, and God.

You will do well - my wife is Sarah with an H on the end and she puts up with my hijinks just fine. If she has put up with you for thirteen years without a rock on the finger until now - she is a keeper!

• Like 1

Congratulations. The night I met my wife I said I wanted to marry her. We were married 8 months later and in April it will be 34 years for us.

• Like 1

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

thanks guys ...she is a keeper. Lets me play in the mud , drive around in my old cadillacs, buy old Macks, play with model trains even lets me look at her friends boobs (as long as I dont stare to long)and after all that I still can come in the house to find she wants to cook Dinner. Cant get much better than that.... She has been with me every step of the way and is truely my best friend.

Regards

Trent Blasco

Yup. I met her. Nice girl and should make you a nice family together.

Congrats,

Rob

PS: Get a doghouse now; your going to need it, (trust me on that one).

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Great news Trent! congrats are in order! smartest thing i ever did was marrying my wife,dont believe anyone else would put up with me! going on 20 years now,and never a bad word between us,best wishes!....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

A stand up sleeper is better!

A 36" "Rest-Rite" is not too bad neither! A hundred watt incadescent bulb for a heater in the winter and you're all set!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.