New truck finally arrived.

Nice!! Show it when you get all dressed up. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Got most of the chrome put on today, Going to do a tire/wheel swap, getting 22.5 low pros with super singles on the back. On the specs, I will have to get the exact model numbers but I know its a 505HP but I dont know what version ( C, E or M). The trans is a Mack 10 speed ( again dont know model). Rears are Rockwells with aluminum carriers and ultra light air ride. The ratio is around 3.53. I will find out more tommorrow and hopefully have some more pics.

What are the thoughts of everyone here about getting a nice new rig like that and then having the factory put a big sticker decal on either the hood or door that it is certified? Seems like they should give put the decal in the cab and let you decide how to mount it and where? But I like the rig and the front end is sharp........it is a looker.

What are the thoughts of everyone here about getting a nice new rig like that and then having the factory put a big sticker decal on either the hood or door that it is certified? Seems like they should give put the decal in the cab and let you decide how to mount it and where? But I like the rig and the front end is sharp........it is a looker.

I gotta take off the "Clean Idle" sticker tommorrow and if the tires and wheels show up then put the stainless full fenders on the back. Truck was ordered with bullet lights on top but came with standard lights so I gotta change them out as well.

Every time I have purchased a new car or truck, I have told the salesman that unless they want t pay me for advertising, leave their dealership name off my vehicle.

Looks great from all angles!! Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I gotta take off the "Clean Idle" sticker tommorrow and if the tires and wheels show up then put the stainless full fenders on the back. Truck was ordered with bullet lights on top but came with standard lights so I gotta change them out as well.

I was wondering if the clean idle sticker had to remain or be displayed since I am seeing so many of them on the new rigs. And when you say that the truck was ordered with the bullet lights but did not have them on it, does that mean Mack is paying for them or you just out of luck?

I was wondering if the clean idle sticker had to remain or be displayed since I am seeing so many of them on the new rigs. And when you say that the truck was ordered with the bullet lights but did not have them on it, does that mean Mack is paying for them or you just out of luck?

I guess if the truck was going to Cali I would want the stickers on there but this is a local truck so the stickers are comin off. We will just swap out the lights as our truck sales dept is always needing the roof lights when removing condo sleepers or areo roof fairings.

Great looking truck. I think a decked out CH is the best looking truck on thre road. Question though how can you factory ordera truck and not know if the engine is a maxidyne/econodyne/or (forgot what C is) These three options are programmed quite differently for different applications. You must have been so excited you forgot. I am guessing the salesman speced it to your

application. Have a good one. :twothumbsup:

You have to have it displayed if you plan on idling your truck in any of the California ports.