Do you object to mildly controversial off topic discussions on BMT?

Barry

Do you object to mildly controversial off topic discussions on BMT?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Do you object to mildly controversial off topic discussions on BMT?

• Yes...I object to this type of content
    • No...I enjoy reading this type of content
    • Doesn't matter to me...If I don't like it, I don't read it. Problem solved!

Do you object to mildly controversial off topic discussions on BMT? This includes politics, religion and stuff like that. Of course we are not going to allow full blown, knock down-drag out debate to rage within our pages, but we do have a lot of members that want to discuss these topics in a adult manner with their peers. So lets put it to a vote!

Keep in mind that these topics are only in the off topic forum. All other forums are for on topic discussions as usual.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Do you object to mildly controversial off topic discussions on BMT? This includes politics, religion and stuff like that. Of course we are not going to allow full blown, knock down-drag out debate to rage within our pages, but we do have a lot of members that want to discuss these topics in a adult manner with their peers. So lets put it to a vote!

Keep in mind that these topics are only in the off topic forum. All other forums are for on topic discussions as usual.

Couldn't care less. Each has their own opinions and I respect that.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Such a forum or topic might be under consideration as to be for for members only. If anyone has had their feathers ruffled we could discuss that first and get it resolved.

Such a forum or topic might be under consideration as to be for for members only. If anyone has had their feathers ruffled we could discuss that first and get it resolved.

Now thats good,clear American thinking right there! i do have to agree with most everyone who's piped in so far,if a topic is not of interest to me,of if i feel i have nothing to add,i JUST DON'T READ IT,OR PARTICIPATE! simple as that! we're all big boys here,(well most of us anyway!) and i personally have never really seen any member on here get carried away,with religion,politics,etc.............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I don't mind .......... I can decide real quick if I want to continue to read the subject and or comment.. It is better than haveing the big cop deleting messages and deciding what is right and wrong for me.

But just don't say off colored comments about the Mack trucks of the good old days!!!!!

Now thats good,clear American thinking right there! i do have to agree with most everyone who's piped in so far,if a topic is not of interest to me,of if i feel i have nothing to add,i JUST DON'T READ IT,OR PARTICIPATE! simple as that! we're all big boys here,(well most of us anyway!) and i personally have never really seen any member on here get carried away,with religion,politics,etc.............................Mark

My sentiments exactly!

I believe my faith in America and Americans is being restored. Thanks.

DITTO. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I think most that frequent BMT wear big boy pants. I cant recall ever having any real problems.
Yeah well I got real problems. I gotta get different and better fitting "big boy pants" as these are starting to leak at the elastic leg gathers, and the plastic sounds crunchy. Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yeah well I got real problems. I gotta get different and better fitting "big boy pants" as these are starting to leak at the elastic leg gathers, and the plastic sounds crunchy. Rob

Hey Rob,

When the election comes up and you cast your vote for CAIN then we can all wear the same plastic pants and all be wet.

mike

As long as the views expressed by the various members of the board don't affect the help that is offered to any member when they ask for it nothing posted here should have any negative effect. Besides, its always nice to know what the other side is thinking.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

It seems to me that there are plenty of web sites for people to express their opinions and it would be nice to keep this one dedicated to the trucks we love

Its about our trucks and helping one another. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but the website url is BIGMACKTRUCKS.com so lets leave it that way and leave the political agendas,religions, and racism out of it.