In loving memory.....

1958 F.W.D.

Who says you cannot carry a pistol? Many states allow vehicle carry, even without a permit...and if you DO have a permit, reciprocity with other states is just as valid in a CMV as in your personal car. Do a little research, and don't get caught with it where you aren't supposed to have it.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

18 hours ago, RowdyRebel said:

Who says you cannot carry a pistol? Many states allow vehicle carry, even without a permit...and if you DO have a permit, reciprocity with other states is just as valid in a CMV as in your personal car. Do a little research, and don't get caught with it where you aren't supposed to have it.

unless you are in the communist states like new york, new jersey, commifornia, or any of the others states that do not recognize concealed carry reciprocity.

then you go straight to jail, do not collect go, and get your vehicle impounded with a good chance of never getting it back because it was used in the commission of a felony crime, carrying a firearm without a permit. 

Edited by tjc transport
  • Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Massachusetts too.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

16 hours ago, RowdyRebel said:

My local DOT officer told me years ago I couldn't have firearms in the truck when I inquired about the legalities of bringing my 10-22 along.  I assume it's a federal law he must've been talking about when he told me that considering its in a vehicle that's regulated by FMCSR.  Also don't forget many workplaces don't allow firearms in or around company property. I figured the officer knew more than I about carrying firearms in a truck.  As far as research I know where I can and can't carry in my personal life, don't have to have a carry permit unless within city limits.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Years ago a driver told me a NYC officer told him if someone tries to rob you when you're sleeping in your truck shoot him get rid of the body and don't report it!! I heard it's 5  Years to bring a gun into the city! Another option is carry a nautical flare gun! Not considered a firearm in most states!  Just don't miss, only one shot! Cost about 40.00 in wal mart. You can carry an unconcealed pistol in Florida but the clip must be out of reach. In the glove box for instance.

Too sad to hear and also sad a big truck was involved again in the terrorist attack.

There's plenty of Polish truck drivers all over the Europe, most of them do their hard everyday job.

And Polish drivers count as one of the best in Europe.

Berlin is relatively close to me. Had been multiple times to the city.

• Like 2

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Years ago a driver told me a NYC officer told him if someone tries to rob you when you're sleeping in your truck shoot him get rid of the body and don't report it!! I heard it's 5  Years to bring a gun into the city! Another option is carry a nautical flare gun! Not considered a firearm in most states!  Just don't miss, only one shot! Cost about 40.00 in wal mart. You can carry an unconcealed pistol in Florida but the clip must be out of reach. In the glove box for instance.

54 minutes ago, BillyT said:

what the hell is an empty gun good for?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...