DEF Shortage.......

70mackMB

11 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

I dont know if my 20 year old service truck could make the trip :)  65 mph top speed... :)  I would love to do it..  of course I could load my van with the essential tools and come do it..  jojo

under different situations on my end; i'd gladly drive there and be a free assistant . just for the fun of building again.  at this point  i'm very Leary of driving lately. 

12 hours ago, JoeH said:

Work to live, don't live to work!

Exactly....

Joey. You're running a Business Not a charity, (Besides Charity begins at Home...)

Provided that you Give your Customers Value for the Money you Charge them! You shouldn't have any Problems charging a fair rate for your Knowledge & skillset...

Just my 2 cents worth (Tax Free today)

• Like 2

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

yes Hayseed, I agree,  I do good work,  no re-works, and I have many repeat customers, but there are a few that think I need to stay put on pricing...  I dont care to brag,,, that's not me..  I care all the way around..  I also care to make a living as well..  I feel like im a newbie, when I write these posts.... 24 years on macks, 13 working for myself and I still aint got it right yet....  :)  thanks 'H'  jojo

2 hours ago, tjc transport said:

mehh. nothing a case of cold ones and a bottle of #27 double barrel Gold Label Jack will not take care of. 

i may be easy, but i sure as hell aint cheap!!:tease:

God dang my brother,,,,,,,,, well put I’m  expecting your talking jacks cures all come on back????????

I agree with you Paul..  part of why I parked my truck is because I'm worth a bit more. I have a few that understand and pay me a bit more, but I am not 'kickin butt' like I was... Its hard for me to post on this because I dont want to come off as arrogant. I just have some strong opinions.. Thank you sir..  jojo

$100.hr in the Memphis area for good mechanic shop for awhile now, probably couple yrs. If you can get them to do a service call they get mileage. Most of them have a minimum charge also. I’m thinking our fuel prices are also less than y’all east coasters. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I really honestly don't know if I buy into this DEF shortage shit. I mean, I know the Gubmint is doing some stupid things lately but do I honestly think they are going to cause, or would allow a private entity to cause a nationwide shortage of an absolutely critically needed material that without could very well cause nationwide shortages of E V E R Y T H I N G most importantly food and fuel? The ensuing panic would cause a party in DC that would make Jan 6 look like a back room bar fight. 

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Its like the baby formula "shortage". Hear me out. My wife and I had our first baby On February 22 of this year. I distinctly recall the nurses in the labor and delivery unit talking about a certain brand that had just been recalled and the plant shuttered by the FDA. That's the last I heard about it until it popped up in the "news" in mid May. From mid February to Mid May (3 months) there was zero problems getting formula. Any time we went to the baby section of a store the shelves were stocked. "News" ran the story and got the sheeple into classic panic buy mode and the shelves literally emptied overnight. Here it is about 4 weeks after the "news" story and you don't hear jack about it anymore and the shelves are about 3/4 full in my local stores. To boot the shuttered plant has reopened but not produced anything yet (and got flooded yesterday and had to close again). So I have to ask: was there ever really a shortage? Didn't affect me since we don't use formula but I can attest to being able to easily get it before the news scared everyone. Now that the supply chain has recovered from the panic buy you can walk into any store and get it again no problems....

• Like 2

oh Hell...  I think I said that recently....   Heck I know I did...  (2 shey)...  sorry, i dont know how to spell it...  :)   ...jojo

Edited by Joey Mack
Poor spelling
  • Like 1

Ya did anyone ever notice our phony lier and thief is also a split tail … along With coward and did I say lier and a thief Oooooooooooo ya … bob  now how can anyone connect a coward with commander a chief Oooooooooooo we can’t … bob

yall better be careful.

word is the bookface fact checkers started working for the feds and are now perusing internet forums looking for people to fill mental institutions for bad talking our fearless leader!!   :whistling:

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Oh by the way fellas I’ve mentioned before me and the old lady both had Covid and we’re both really stupid now over it and every now and then the old lady will tell me you’re losing it Bubba and I am thinking you’re the one that’s losing it ha ha …. I don’t even try arguing with her about it I just let it go  …arguing with the ladies is a losing battle she is just as dingy as I am and won’t admit it… Bob

Edited by mowerman
Misspelled
  • Haha 1