DEF Shortage.......

70mackMB

I beleive I still have effects from the 'Kung Flu'..  dizzy day's, or fatigue, or forgetfulness..   I cant imagine im ready to be senile yet...  but???  who knows..  jojo  :) 

• Like 1
  • Like 1

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh ya man,,,i swear i have a memory like a fish ,,,f-----n sucks,,,,now i hook up my triples and check all the connections and 2 seconds later i dont recall any of it,,,and i have to go back and recheck everything,,,,get winded real easy ,cant smell anything....sucks..bob

Reminds me of waves on an ocean as soon as one is almost completely gone here come another  one ….. One of these days maybe our phony leaders  will push the wrong button an issue every Tom Dick and Harry a brand new mustang instead of take take take constantly …..oh sorry folks send the cars back they were supposed to go to a legal aliens just for choosing the United States… A token of appreciation if you will OK now I’m rambling . Bob

• Like 2