Best of Biden

Mack Technician

yes, Paul,,,  It gets hard to tell,  Man or Woman??? between hair color, jewlery, tatoo's, and the way they walk, and the tone of their voice...... it's hard to tell... used to be, you looked for boobs or a sweet A$$..  maybe some really nice legs, pretty eye's,,,  now...... not so much....  all 25 of the NEW breeds have those features.....  I sure am glad I am not in the dating world today... I would be afraid of picking a 'male, for lack of a better word' ,  or better yet, being arrested for asking someone out for a dinner date, and spending 2 years in jail...    :) Jojo

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Crazier yet, there's people referred to as "Furries": people who think they're animals.  There's kids whose parents advocate for schools to have litter boxes for their kids because their kids identify as Cats... Or dogs, or whatever else.  ER nurse we know has run into this in the ER...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

so now the Bidenite's, here in N.C.  are going after an 87 year old white woman, for the Emmit Hill killng back in 1955...  Of course it IS about racism against a Black person...  Really???   Jojo

• Like 1
  • Sad 1