Best of Biden

Mack Technician

It was a really popular publication. If you paid for it , it came a couple days earlier. Or ???  if they had your address, it just kept coming , but a few days later so you may have missed out on a hot deal.

Well,  you just met the only one that doesn't...  :)  I would love a few older copies, just to be able to read something good...  

7 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

Well,  you just met the only one that doesn't...  :)  I would love a few older copies, just to be able to read something good...  

I’ve been getting them for years,I think u can subscribe on line,it’s still free..

Around here, there's a stack in every Wawa lobby. Always relaxing to browse through all the used trucks on your lunch break. Also good to keep an eye on current prices of equipment so you can budget for what it'll cost you when you need to upgrade

• Like 1

Ok, so I am A  Dumb-Dumb..   We have papers here to buy trucks and such, called "The truck paper"..  I guess it's the same idea..  I always liked reading them, but the only way to get one is for me to go to a truck stop,  thing is, I never go to truck stops.  :) jojo

• Like 2

Well, Ms. Cheney, is doing a great job...   It is almost a convincing statement,,, Of course,  I have X-Ray vision, and can see through the Liberal progressive agenda..  Why is this not about all of the destruction that happened after a criminal was killed, just because he was (Not White)?  So many people were hurt, killed, and had their live turned upside down from the (Real) rioting..  Real business's were destroyed and many people were put out of work..  Why is there no concern for that?  I already know..  just sayin..  I do not agree with the actions that  happened on 6 June 2021....  But it is a far cry from the real riots and what still goes on today..  'and' lets not forget that an unarmed woman was shot and killed for no reason..  by a capitol police officer.. Of course,, that wasn't called 'Racism'...  Go figure....  Ok, I guess it's best I stop now...  jojo

• Like 2