Best of Biden

Mack Technician

My wife and i went shopping for a new couch on 5/19/22..  we went to 7 stores..  We found 1 at a store that was 5 miles from home..  This couch was $1299.00,  + tax..  I went to pick it up on 5/27/22..  I walked passed the display model of the one we bought, and the price was changed to....  $1699.00..    A $400.00 increase in 1 week...  Thanks Joe Biden, for all you do for us...  jojo

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

we are concidering that,, we have a consighnment store here where they clain very little use furnature of all kinds,,,generally we go to rc willey and get thier slightly damaged stuff save a lot of money

So the Lib, news is saying that funeral services for all the soals in Texas will be "DONE" by June 15th...    Is that because June 19th'  is their only concern, ???  Thank you Joe Biden, for all you do for us.....   jojo

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

and we are still talking about George Floyd, 2 years later,,,  A person who has a criminal record that is pages long...  so we celebrate him, And he had a horse drawn carriage, and a Gold casket, but the 22 innocent people in Uvaldy, T.X. have a deadline of 6/15/22...  What The FU!!K Is Going On??????

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I  know, TJC..  I still shake my head each time I see another blatant attempt at destroying us...  I thought treason was punishable by 'death' ??   

• Like 2

Well our King just gave a heartfelt speech about the tragedy's where many people were shot and killed and injured..  All of it is terrible..   His list of recent mass shooting's left out 1 other person, who shot-up a N.Y. Subway...  I guess it is because of politics... He spoke about mental wellness and checking into their wellness....  Where was he, when Frank James was posting how he was going out to hunt some white people..   It is obviously a concern for only some but not all..     Mental wellness needs to be checked, on-line threats, need to be watched and deemed a concern.. The truth is real and the process is easy,  but the lib's demonized, 'profiling and discrimination'   those are not racist words, they are about making decisions...  Smart one's....  I look forward to the smarter member's to add to what i'm saying...   all of these shootings are disgusting!!!!!   jojo

• Like 2

Well here;s some Bidenomics for ya...  I have a loan for my Wife's Tri-Glide Ultra Classic..  I have been paying much more than the minimum, since the first payment.... I payed so good that the bill only wanted $89.00/month... I still kept paying $300.00/ month...  2 months ago the bill doubled, then last month it went up again, this month, the payment required is $357.00.   I had to go in and change my auto pay to $400.00/ month...  Then I open my gas bill for the house, a bill that I pay a flat fee each month,,,,   in the summertime I overpay by a bunch, to offset the winter usage. The new bill, showed a required $9.00/ month increase... no warning or explanation...  just a hike....  Thank you Joe Biden, for all that you do for us, (Working people) ...   What a joke!!!  jojo

Edited by Joey Mack
Poor spelling
  • Sad 2

i am waiting to see what my bills do. electric is $61 per month, natural gas is $85 per month. for the past 9 years now. 

electric used to be $96 per month, but i got rid of the window ac units and put in minisplits. 

another 7 years and the ac will pay for itself in power saved. 

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

58 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

i am waiting to see what my bills do. electric is $61 per month, natural gas is $85 per month. for the past 9 years now. 

electric used to be $96 per month, but i got rid of the window ac units and put in minisplits. 

another 7 years and the ac will pay for itself in power saved. 

Another two and a half years you'll be fanning yourself with an old TNT magazine you found that fell behind the toilet.....you know, one that didn't actually go down the toilet like most everything else we're used to.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1