Best of Biden

Mack Technician

If gas wasn't $5/gallon, I could probably put a "For Sale" sign on my F250 and get $15k easy...even though it needs the timing cover gasket replaced (I have everything I need to do it...except time) and a battery (it's been parked for 2-1/2 years). I'll probably throw on a water pump while I have it all apart, and new timing chain & gears are already bought since I'll alreay have the timing cover off. If I fix it up, I could probably ask $20K for it & find someone willing to pay it...except for the fact gas prices are stupid high & this thing likes to drink. Almost gotta find someone with more money than brains that wants a good solid work truck. Back when I bought it, gas was much cheaper & I just needed a good work truck that'd pull anything I hitched up behind it & was fun to drive.

Trucks (and older cars, for that matter) haven't been cheap since Cash 4 Clunkers took a lot of them out of circulation.

• Sad 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

We have a perfectly sound 2006 F150 we just keep around for a spare vehicle I was just curious to know just how much I could get for it …. Some friends were trying to unload a perfect 2015 explorer around a month ago,,, they said they couldn’t get anything out of it because of gas prices.. they decided to hang on to it rather than let it go for nothing…. Bob

and we are also paying all this bills that the illegals have, like food / rent/ health care/ phone service/ transportation / utilities/ ..  did i leave something out??  jojo

its pouring rain here, and I did all I can do in my shop til tomorrow,,,   so im sittin here 'numbin it!!'  with BMT on the laptop.  good to chat with you Bob...   jojo

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, mowerman said:

We have a perfectly sound 2006 F150 we just keep around for a spare vehicle I was just curious to know just how much I could get for it …. Some friends were trying to unload a perfect 2015 explorer around a month ago,,, they said they couldn’t get anything out of it because of gas prices.. they decided to hang on to it rather than let it go for nothing…. Bob

here in joisey the F150 will bring between 7 and 15 grand depending on how it is appointed. 

and the 15 exploder will be 22-32 grand depending on miles and options. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..