Best of Biden

Mack Technician

The worst thing about politics is that it's like rooting for gang wars. It's a waste of time. It took many years for the corruption tom get this bad. Elections don't matter. Politics is fake. It's all a joke. The joke is on you. They give you a "right" and a "left" Even an "independent" so you can pick a side and "vote" It makes no difference. They all work for the same people, not for you. They work for the CIA, the Rothschilds, Gates, Kerry, Schwab, Soros. This is all to make you feel like if you vote better or pick a better candidate next time things will get better. They won't. These goons will still fly to their private banquets in Davos and work out the details on how to take away your land, your heat, your car and make you live on bugs. And you won't step out of line. "It will get better when we vote him out". LOL I hear that all the time. It isn't going to get better. Don't even look at politics any more, it really doesn't matter. Everyone is lying. It's clickbait. Waste of time. Go grow some food or go to the range, at least you'll have something to eat and have some fun.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

When they tell you that you cannot ask questions about suspicious events at election places, that tells you all you need to know. Just wait til they take away the guns (try to take them away). Looks like the plan is to do it in little tiny changes to the law so people wont notice until they fall into some "prohibited class"

• Like 1

yes...  when Biden came in to power, he basically told to our faces that he was going to finish destroying our great nation...  and he continues to do it, and he puts agenda driven, self absorbed  people in power, instead of USA loving Americans..  

• Sad 1

his Klan only wants guns in the hands of criminals..  If we were allowed to clean up the crime in our neighborhoods,,  and I dont mean just going around killing people, I mean the ability for us to protect ourselves.  if a career criminal is killed by a civilian or even a law man,,  the criminal has more rights of protection, right from the start,,  god forbid a white man was the victim who protected himself...   

• Like 1

Most politicians are lawyers or at least passed the bar. They should change that. The other, they all trade heavily on insider info. They get rich. But people we elect don't run things. Did we elect Zuckerberg? Gates? Kerry? Zelensky? Murdoch? Soros? The other is career service people at the midlevel. Agencies that run their own policy, like the FBI, the DHS.

12 hours ago, Miami Cossack said:

When they tell you that you cannot ask questions about suspicious events at election places, that tells you all you need to know. Just wait til they take away the guns (try to take them away). Looks like the plan is to do it in little tiny changes to the law so people wont notice until they fall into some "prohibited class"

Illinois is doing this. Less than 2% compliance so far with the registration requirements on so-called "assault weapon" parts & pieces. I don't even own an AR and have been considering purchasing a 30rd mag just because they're "banned". Crook County (Chicago) dems don't have a clue how little respect the other 99% of the counties have for their laws. Hell, even before concealed carry was legal our sheriff's view was "just don't get caught by the state boys". As long as you aren't causing trouble, they don't care what you do.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

On 12/10/2023 at 7:01 PM, Miami Cossack said:

People say DJT didn't get much done. I would have to say that he brought them out of hiding and into the open. Before he arrived, they all hid behind their "we are working for global peace and equality" and shit like that. Now they tell us right out in the open they want to diddle our kids, starve us, take away free speech etc. Glad it's so obvious now so the slower people can see it

And that's exactly why the evil democrats are scared to death of him now, and try to pin any charge they can think of on him. And so many people don't even seem to care. 

You know, I heard on the Dan Bongino radio show yesterday that the illegal immigrants coming across the border EVERY DAY amounts to the population of Pittsburgh! That's just crazy!

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

14 minutes ago, other dog said:

You know, I heard on the Dan Bongino radio show yesterday that the illegal immigrants coming across the border EVERY DAY amounts to the population of Pittsburgh! That's just crazy!

Who is Dan Bongino? He sounds like a lunatic. The population of Pittsburgh is 300,431....Call it 300,000 for simplicity. 300,000 illegals crossing the border every day amounts to 109,500,000 people every year. The total population of this country is 332,000,000. Are we really to believe the population is growing by 32% year over year? It took since 1978 (45 years) for this country to gain 109,500,000 people. He had to have meant 300,000 total per year

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, 67RModel said:

Who is Dan Bongino? He sounds like a lunatic. The population of Pittsburgh is 300,431....Call it 300,000 for simplicity. 300,000 illegals crossing the border every day amounts to 109,500,000 people every year. The total population of this country is 332,000,000. Are we really to believe the population is growing by 32% year over year? It took since 1978 (45 years) for this country to gain 109,500,000 people. He had to have meant 300,000 total per year

It probably was the total number then, I could have missed that part. Only 300,000 illegals for the year then, no big deal.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

1 hour ago, other dog said:

It probably was the total number then, I could have missed that part. Only 300,000 illegals for the year then, no big deal.

Please understand I'm not suggesting 300,000 illegals each year is an acceptable amount. I would say even 1/year is an unacceptable number while also understanding that would be impossible to achieve. All I'm saying is if this person truly did make the claim "the population of Pittsburgh/day" then he should not be taken as credible because the numbers don't lie. 300,000/per year is much more believable but grossly unacceptable. 

• Like 1