Best of Biden

Mack Technician

On 7/30/2022 at 6:34 PM, Joey Mack said:

So our Double vaxed, double boosted, double masked King, got The Kung Flu 2 times in 2 weeks..  So glad we all wasted time and stress, to combat a virus that  "We all were going to get anyway"  What a joke..  jojo

Is that what is going on?  Thought I saw something online joking around about him being sick.  Don't watch the news so didn't know what the joke was.  I see now.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Well, now that Covid is no more than the flu, and Monkey Aids is on the rise but not a big deal,,  They found Polio...  So what's next... Scurvy, Typhoid fever, Chicken pox, Mabey bad headaches????   and of course all of these new "Variant's" will only dominantly affect the Black and Brown community, and those that live in "Low income area's"   Blahh Blahh Blahh...  I see more tax money taken from us, to pay for slackers...  jojo

I guess they think we’re supposed to feel sorry for this coward and as far as Pelosi goes I don’t know how that twisted @#$% is still in the media her and thematic worthless homosexual is in charge of California how the hell do both of those misfits have so much control over everything like wow man.. Bob

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mowerman said:

Years ago George carlin made a joke about  protesters way back from the 70s  did you ever noticed that most of them nobody would want to  f——— them  anyway ha ha and yes I think most of us have noticed a good part of them look like boys with make up or maybe  that’s why they look that way they are men  Frankly it would seem to me more men would be worried about abortions than women after all they are the ones that have to cash out… bob

truth.jpg.d5fdd41e6dc2094f1046bbfe43dc6711.jpg

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.