Best of Biden

Mack Technician

9 hours ago, storkmack said:

Any of you guys looking to come over here and work with Macks?

Not really,too much money to be made here.I can have a 50 year old mack R model deliver a container from the ports to a destination less than a 100km away for $4000 why would I want to go elsewhere or the US that is so divided and Toxic right now.

40 minutes ago, macks in nigeria said:

Not really,too much money to be made here.I can have a 50 year old mack R model deliver a container from the ports to a destination less than a 100km away for $4000 why would I want to go elsewhere or the US that is so divided and Toxic right now.

How many of them a Week do you Do?? & how long does It take..??

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

10 hours ago, storkmack said:

I do not believe for a minute that Joe Biden had anything to do with ' rigging the election.   I do know for a fact that the news media in this country chose to not follow the story about Biden’s corrupt family and their and overseas business dealings.  Of coarse when this story came to light and the majority of the media ignored it, people had already been voting for nearly a month.   States changing election laws without going through the proper channels is a fact.   I consider that election fraud. 

That’s nice, I guess the judges should have asked you before ruling. 

31 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

i heard they could not find any of the 81 million biden supporters to attend the inauguration. so instead, they put 200,000 flags in the great mall. 

When I was growing up over 50 years ago we had a saying"come and see American wonder"meaning anything that was amazing and outstanding had to be American. 

Americans are the same people demarketing their nation in the sight of the world. Everyone knows why there was no audience at that inauguration and I think that speech should serve as new beginning for Americans because like it or not you are stuck with this administration for at least 4 years. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, macks in nigeria said:

When I was growing up over 50 years ago we had a saying"come and see American wonder"meaning anything that was amazing and outstanding had to be American. 

Americans are the same people demarketing their nation in the sight of the world. Everyone knows why there was no audience at that inauguration and I think that speech should serve as new beginning for Americans because like it or not you are stuck with this administration for at least 4 years. 

You have great insight.   

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2021 at 9:15 AM, tjc transport said:

swishy it ain't the fact the team lost. 

it is the fact the team lost due to election rigging .

there is no way possible biden could possibly get 81 million votes without cheating.. 

truth.jpg.0f8e50ccd498fd33e17533d0f40469a8.jpg

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 1/20/2021 at 1:28 PM, tjc transport said:

the only thing we can hope for is proof that the election was rigged. 

but unfortunately, i really think all that evidence is already destroyed.

I think so too, I think they had all of that pre-planned.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2021 at 9:22 AM, tjc transport said:

I don't believe for one second biden pulled it off, or probably had anything to do with it other than he being the puppet picked to look like he led the mess. This was all planned by the democratic party, and the likes of gates,soros, Bloomberg, and some foreign countries that would do anything to get rid of trump.

Do you REALLY believe someone that could not get 100 people show up at a rally could get 81 million votes without cheating?

20210120_130650.thumb.jpg.10d243b16b850df528b8842a7f2907d5.jpg

• Like 2