CoronaFarce-rus

Mack Technician

No way in hell will I EVER wear a dog cone!  They are already trying to muzzle us with masks!  Nope.  No Way!  Ain't gonna happen! 

• Like 1

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Gov Mills, excuse, i mean Dicktator Mills see's fit to run the State O Maine like a Communist prison. Ride around that state a while and see all the signs folks have made up voicieing their opposition to Mills.  She has done more harm to the state in her short time there then you can shake a stick at

• Like 1

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!

18 minutes ago, ws721 said:

Gov Mills, excuse, i mean Dicktator Mills see's fit to run the State O Maine like a Communist prison. Ride around that state a while and see all the signs folks have made up voicieing their opposition to Mills.  She has done more harm to the state in her short time there then you can shake a stick at

And what do you see regarding the senate race?  If Mills is that unpopular hopefully it will help  Collins

3 hours ago, Red Horse said:

And what do you see regarding the senate race?  If Mills is that unpopular hopefully it will help  Collins

Gideon is the one to worry about, higher income tax, gas tax to 40cents, 30% increase in diesel  and heating oil tax,  special taxes against Poland Springs and more aid and help for "refugees". Gideon supports the 4100 strikers a Bath Iron Works and wants to curtail logging. Most away from Southern Maine don't like those things but with our Ranked Choice Voting Collins will probably lose and Mills could be re elected with the Portland, Augusta and Orchid Beach votes.

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

13 hours ago, Quickfarms said:

Why not just wear a mask

Governor Mills says the the "front People keep touching their masks and the germs go from the hands to the plates. Heck Maine is even testing the sewerage for the Covid virus. do not know what thats about aside from the money trail.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

6 hours ago, Red Horse said:

Sara Gideon is as bad as they come. Sneaky underhanded lyeing trouble maker. Collins has done more for the trucking industry at a National level than you can imagine.  A true Lady Susan Collins is.   I hope the polls reflect what the good people of Maine want.

• Like 1

If you think that wearing a Mask keeps you safe then by all means wear it. But i have heard and read many a news cast that say "There is no scientific data to detirime that wearing a mask will protect you."  Your wearing the mask protects from people like me. So we are both happy

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ws721 said:

If you think that wearing a Mask keeps you safe then by all means wear it. But i have heard and read many a news cast that say "There is no scientific data to detirime that wearing a mask will protect you."  Your wearing the mask protects from people like me. So we are both happy

I'm yet to wear one either, But i get the Logic behind wearing one....

EcfSjlcXQAE-1TJ.thumb.jpg.997f7e008fd4428af27025fedacdb5b3.jpg

• Like 1

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -