That's a truck I would like to save. Somebody bring it east to Ohio and I'll take it.

Is there a door hinge 3/4 the way up the A pillar?

Actually I could own it and use my wheel lift to go it. But I don't know what I could do with it along with all the other stuff I find. :) My body is running out of fuel.

Truck Shop 

It had a proud owner, bus lights, chrome mirror brackets, bigger air cleaner, with more chrome. Sure would like a interior pic. Almost looks like a B-77 emblem, my phone won't enlarge much. There's a lot to start with.

1 hour ago, Mack58B42 said:

Yup - it's a B77 emblem.....

Thanks for correcting me, I edited the post. 

Truck Shop

• Like 1

By the yellow color, it resembles a Kirkland Ranch truck?  He was a member of ATHS and was on the early videos with Lindsay Crawford.  He had a lot of water trucks in his video, many were ex military.  Seems I recall he passed away in recent years?

Am I the only one that thinks $10K is a bit high for a truck that's been sitting for an indeterminate amount of time?

• Like 1

10k is pretty high, but those L cab trucks are much in demand. If it doesn't have much rust, he may be able to get that for it.

I agree with Rob about what it is worth maybe a little less..The ride home is a major expense from California to the East Coast.

• Like 1

Ray really treated me right bringing my water wagon home a few years ago when fuel prices were about $4.00 a gallon. He covered his costs of operation and just a little bit knowing I would treasure the truck, (which I do).

IMG_0739.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Truck Shop said:

Well that's all the more reason it should stay on the west coast, besides most of the old macks are hoarded on the east coast. You have to leave a few out west so we don't

have the expense going to the east coast to see them.:D

Truck Shop

sadly if that truck stays in kalifornia much longer it`ll wind up in a scrap pile

• Like 1

Except I see several more ads for other trucks by the same person and in the back ground of a pic for 80 KW is guess what? Another B-73 or B-75 or B-77 setting painted white.

Truck Shop

00p0p_3gtGcCGnzhv_1200x900.jpg

00N0N_c4lr3EP6g3D_1200x900.jpg

Edited by Truck Shop
  • Like 1

Broker involved.