Not a mack but still turns heads

GreenGiant2

2 hours ago, alex g said:

I only saw a phone pic of it but that was probably his your bil saw. He bought one a few years ago out of the same place

20170610_142355.jpg

Does he live near you. Some one in medina got one with a plow on it i heard

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

2 hours ago, Truck Shop said:

Many of you have probably seen this video, but what the heck.

Truck Shop

I had not seen it before. Thanks for posting.

On 4/3/2018 at 6:01 PM, tjc transport said:

that is a funny looking reefer. :rolleyes:

It's the latest in ecological cooling called "Air Over Load". Not quite sure how well it works however as it seems to be about as efficient as my 240 air conditioner?

• Haha 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Toss a set of these into any older 7" round vehicle and it is daylight but with a cut off pattern that is friendly to the others on the road.   Not some off road flood pattern.

https://www.amazon.com/WHDZ-Headlight-Wrangler-Motorcycle-Vehicles/dp/B019I0UBLU/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1523026450&sr=1-1&keywords=7+led

61yh82eNJKL._SL1000_.jpg

Those are close to what mine are but 1/2 the power. The cutoff pattern is not too bad with mine but they are bright when on high intensity; far too bright for traffic. Mine are Dick Cepek if I remember correctly. The cutoff point is adjustable as there is a dial gauge on the back of the housing(s) so it's kind of a guessing game till you get them "dialed in".

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

On 2018-04-01 at 4:24 PM, GreenGiant2 said:

Which one did he get. My brother in law saw one on the 190 on a trailer. Maybe missing rear rubber? Looked like they where in nice shape. All 3 went under $1400 each. 

20180408_113940.jpg