What is wrong with people today?

kscarbel2

"Macks in Nigeria, I saw the video of the lady dragging her kid out of the riot! Good for her!There have been several "public service messages" by the Pinellas county sheriff and others about locking your car,as the majority of cars stolen have been unlocked with the keys in them! Ok who leaves their car unlocked with the keys in it in today's world? However it doesn't address the root of the problem! Everyone on this site is either a working tradesman or women or retired from a lifetime of work,if any of us walked past an unlocked car with the keys in it would we be compelled to steal it? The majority of the car thefts by 14 and 15 year old mostly black youths occurred in the wee hrs of the morning as they "troll the neighborhood"looking for unlocked cars! Why weren't they home in bed?! Several of these young criminals were interviewed concerning why they were stealing cars? Boredom was mentioned by several as the root cause! What impressed (or depressed) me most was their level of grammatical errors was so unbelievable, that they were almost speaking a foreign language! Surely the result of skipping school so often! I really feel bad for the many responsible people of color who are raising their children properly and are stereotyped and compared to those who aren't! Saw an editorial by Charlie Ward,award winning quarterback at University of Florida and African American, a term I don't often use,who said that one of the best gifts you can give your children is a book! Amen! Every Christmas my mother gave me at least one book,and read to me as a little kid! I'll use the term African American again,in referring to retired Tampa Bay buccaneers Derrick Brooks who is extensively involved in many charities, including building homes for single mothers who are killing themselves trying to raise their children properly!

KSB, as you know, I'm not normally at a loss for words, but this beggars contemplation! The solutions vary, but here are a few... put him in with the"general population", they love pedophiles! When his agonized screams die out in the morning if he is not dead 1 turn him over and light a Rosebud torch to a carbonizing flame and let him feel a portion of what beautiful infant felt! If the parents that raised this pos are alive make them pay all the expenses! Or if we can force our selves to be civilized, as you suggest let him be executed within 24 hrs!  In the state of Florida when a criminal(excuse me, suspect) is given the death penalty the effing appeals last an average of 15 yrs! All at taxpayer expense! When they admit to the crime without coercion, enact the penalty!

2 hours ago, BillyT said:

Several of these young criminals were interviewed concerning why they were stealing cars? Boredom was mentioned by several as the root cause! What impressed (or depressed) me most was their level of grammatical errors was so unbelievable, that they were almost speaking a foreign language!

According to California who is supporting the Oakland Schools declaration that EBONIC's( which the youths you saw were speaking)  it is a recognized language and taught in their schools. 

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

41, I remember that Ebonics bull...t from a couple years ago! Legitimate black educators went crazy! Those kids didn't even rise to that level! Read in today's Tampa paper one young teenage girl who led the cops on a high speed five county chase in a stolen car was embarrassed (not for being caught in a stolen car, because she didn't like the way her hair looked in her mug shot!)

KSB,something occurred to me,that monster who raped and killed the infant was a military medic and he lived in Clarksville Tn, that means he is probably 101st Airborne stationed at Ft Campbell ky!,a couple miles away! So he will be court martialed and probably get the death penalty! The military doesn't screw around like civilian courts! Plus if he is 101st Airborne which is a proud unit and he has just disgraced his comrades they will go extra hard on him! Plus if for some reason he doesn't get death,insanity maybe? Won't he serve his sentence in Ft Leavenworth Kansas? I think so! If it was me I'd rather be dead!

You really wonder what's gone wrong ?? you had a president that stood in front of a camera, wagged his finger and swore that he did not have sexual realations with that woman, if I had been a lawyer I would have filed a class action lawsuit for every hooker aressted for oral sex and got their fines and convictions overturned because when the number one law enforcemnet officer say's oral is not sex than you changed the law. Move on to Obama, want a portrait of corruption in Government he is the poster child for corruption and then Hillary ???? and you wonder what went wrong, how can we not be, there's nothing but nuts running amuck,  there is not enough space here to list all the crap the Clintons and Obama have done to destroy this country, hopefully they will get investigated and put in prison where they belong. 5 time deported illegal kills a woman and he is not guilty of murder ???? next time use his defence, you did not mean to do it, therfore you are not liable, when the IRS wants a audit tell them that your computer fried and all info is gone, worked for Clinton, should work for you, notice a pattern ?? it's all the liberals with a excuse for having to cheat and lie, remember Lois Lerner, need I say more.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2017 at 10:55 PM, david wild said:

You really wonder what's gone wrong ?? you had a president that stood in front of a camera, wagged his finger and swore that he did not have sexual realations with that woman, if I had been a lawyer I would have filed a class action lawsuit for every hooker aressted for oral sex and got their fines and convictions overturned because when the number one law enforcemnet officer say's oral is not sex than you changed the law. Move on to Obama, want a portrait of corruption in Government he is the poster child for corruption and then Hillary ???? and you wonder what went wrong, how can we not be, there's nothing but nuts running amuck,  there is not enough space here to list all the crap the Clintons and Obama have done to destroy this country, hopefully they will get investigated and put in prison where they belong. 5 time deported illegal kills a woman and he is not guilty of murder ???? next time use his defence, you did not mean to do it, therfore you are not liable, when the IRS wants a audit tell them that your computer fried and all info is gone, worked for Clinton, should work for you, notice a pattern ?? it's all the liberals with a excuse for having to cheat and lie, remember Lois Lerner, need I say more.

You might have left out the part about how every one who knows,  or even worse actually says, anything bad about the Clintons have an apparently uncontrollable urge to commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head...usually two or three times.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• 3 weeks later...

Associated Press  /  January 17, 2018

RIVERSIDE, Calif. (AP) — A California couple tortured a dozen of their children for years, starving them to the point that their growth was stunted, chaining them to their beds for up to months, preventing them from using the toilet at times and forbidding them from showering more than once a year, a prosecutor said Thursday.

“The victimization appeared to intensify over time,” Riverside County District Attorney Mike Hestrin said in announcing charges. “What started out as neglect became severe, pervasive, prolonged child abuse.”

David Turpin, 56, and Louise Turpin, 49, were charged with multiple counts of torture, child abuse, dependent adult abuse and false imprisonment. David Turpin was also charged with performing a lewd act on a child under age 14.

The litany of physical and emotional abuse was enough to invoke a house of horrors that apparently went unnoticed for years in California and Texas until Sunday, when a 17-year-old girl managed to escape and call 911.

The girl and her siblings had plotted the escape for two years, Hestrin said. Another girl who escaped out a window with the teen turned back out of fear.

When deputies arrived at the four-bedroom, three-bathroom house on a dead-end street in Perris, about 60 miles (97 kilometers) southeast of Los Angeles, they were shocked by what they found.

Malnutrition was so severe that it was consistent with muscle wasting and had led to cognitive impairment and nerve damage, Hestrin said.

The oldest child, a 29-year-old woman, weighed 82 pounds.

A 12-year-old was the weight of a typical 7-year-old.

Some of the 13 children had been isolated so long they did not know what a police officer was.

The victims range in age from 2 to 29. The torture and false imprisonment charges do not include the 2-year-old, who was not malnourished. All the children’s names begin with the letter J, according to court documents that didn’t provide their full names.

The parents were jailed on $12 million bail each after pleading not guilty Thursday at their first court appearance. If convicted, they could be sentenced to life in prison.

David Turpin’s lawyer, deputy public defender David Macher, had only begun to investigate the allegations, but said the case was going to be a challenge.

“It’s a very serious case,” he said. “Our clients are presumed to be innocent, and that is a very important presumption.”

David Turpin’s father, James, the grandfather to the children, said from his home in Princeton, West Virginia, that he did not believe the reports about the abuse.

“I’m going to talk with the children, find out the real story on this as soon as I can get a call through to them,” James Turpin told The Associated Press.

David Turpin had worked as an engineer for both Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman. Louise Turpin identified herself as a housewife in a 2011 bankruptcy filing.

The charges date to 2010, when the couple moved to Riverside County from outside Fort Worth, Texas.

The abuse began in Texas with the children being tied to beds with ropes and then hog-tied, Hestrin said. When one child was able to wriggle free, the couple began restraining them with chains and padlocks — for up to months at a time, Hestrin said.

At one point in Texas, the parents lived in a separate house from most of the children and dropped off food to the others from time to time, Hestrin said.

When not restrained, the children were locked in different rooms and fed little on a schedule.

Punishments included being beaten and choked, Hestrin said.

On Sunday, three children had been shackled to beds, though the parents freed two of them — ages 11 and 14 — when officers knocked on the door, Hestrin said. Deputies found a 22-year-old chained to a bed.

Human waste in the house indicated the children were prevented from using the toilet. Sheriff’s deputies said the stench in the house was overwhelming.

The children never received dental care, and they had not seen a doctor in more than four years. When the girl who escaped was asked if any pills were in the home, she did not understand what medication was.

The children, who were schooled at home, were rarely seen outside the house, though the parents posted photos of them smiling together at Disneyland and in Las Vegas, where the couple renewed their wedding vows.

In addition to raising them largely in isolation, the parents may have been able to hide the abuse by functioning while other families slept. The children were reared on the graveyard shift, with the family staying up all night and going to bed shortly before dawn, Hestrin said.

In the neighborhood where the kids were hardly known, a steady flow of strangers visited the house Thursday and left stuffed animals and large bouquets of red heart-shaped balloons on the walkway. A home-made poster taped to the house said: “We stand united with the Turpin children.”

Neighbor Josh Tiedeman-Bell grappled with how he and others in the tight-knit development that hosts an annual barbecue and Christmas decorating contest could be unaware of what happened there.

He recalled seeing the Turpin children doing yard work in the evenings but it didn’t seem unusual in light of the blazing midday heat. He said a handful of the kids came to a neighborhood Christmas event one year and didn’t say much, but he would never have thought this was why.

“We were all like a part of their nightmare,” he said, fighting back tears.

While the children were deprived of food, the Turpin parents ate well and even tormented the children by putting apple and pumpkin pies on the kitchen counter, but not letting them have any, Hestrin said.

Similarly, the children were not allowed to play with toys, though many were found throughout the house — in their original packaging.

“This is depraved conduct,” Hestrin said. “It breaks our hearts.”

One of the only things the children were allowed to do was to write in their journals.

Investigators were combing through hundreds of journals found in the home, Hestrin said. They are expected to provide powerful evidence against the parents.

52 minutes ago, Maddog13407 said:

half the problem stems from no death penalty in half these states. Ny being one of those Pussy states. kill em off, don't send the in for life in prision. really, so we have to pay for them to have free room and board and education, internet and tv?? you kill someone, you don't get to live, mandatory death within a month. over. scare some of these lowlifes and set an example.

You can tell a countries morals by how children and the old are take care of as opposed to criminals and illegals getting the best.

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Right here where I live the Walla Walla the state penitentiary houses 9 of the most notorious serial killers in the U.S. A fellow I know that is a mental health counselor there told me until you set down and talk to one of these guys no one knows just how bizarre they really are. He has interviewed the Green River Killer {Gary Ridgeway}. He just looked at me and said I can't explain nor do I have words for what I heard and if there was ever a person who needed to be turned to dust .

Truck Shop

One ping only

At least Manson finally got off the payroll.  Always like this little clip:

I agree, those two pyscho's that tortured their children for 29 yrs should be hung by their toe nails and left be be eaten by rabid rats.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Murder your son and face the death penalty? No, just a mere 10 years in prison.

What will it cost taxpayers to incarcerate an admitted murderer for 10 years?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Associated Press  /  January 19, 2018

Nearly three years ago, a state trooper conducting a traffic stop discovered a boy’s body in the trunk of his mother’s car.

Quincy Jamar Davis hadn’t been seen for 11 years – his whereabouts unknown since 2004, around the time he was a middle school student in Virginia Beach, Virginia. He was never reported missing.

This morning, his mother pleaded guilty to killing her son more than a decade ago.

Tonya Slaton, 46, had been facing a second-degree murder charge, but under an agreement in Hampton Circuit Court, she pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of voluntary manslaughter. The judge then sentenced her to 10 years in prison – the maximum punishment for that conviction – with two years suspended.

Court records place Quincy’s death sometime between July 24, 2004, and July 24, 2005 – when he was 14 or 15 years old. A medical examiner was unable to determine his exact cause of death, but Quincy had a broken vertebrae in his neck that had not yet healed, according to a summary of evidence read aloud in court by prosecutor Richard Shayegan. His body also showed multiple injuries over time.

Quincy attended elementary and middle school in Virginia Beach, but friends didn’t see him after seventh grade. He was withdrawn from the Virginia Beach division in September 2003, when he would have entered eighth grade.

In June 2015, Slaton was headed east on Interstate 64 in Hampton, Virginia when state police pulled over her Ford Mustang. The state tags were expired, and the license plate wasn’t registered with the state, Trooper Chad Dermyer wrote in a summary of the incident filed in court documents.

VIN numbers on the car looked like they had been tampered with, Maurice Lockett, a state police trainee who was with Dermyer that day, previously testified.

At first, the troopers thought Slaton may have been a victim, he said. They thought someone may have stolen the car, changed the VIN and sold it to her, Lockett testified.

After spending more than 45 minutes on the phone with a DMV agent, Dermyer decided to call a tow truck to further investigate the VIN numbers, he wrote in his report.

The troopers then searched the car.

When Dermyer opened the trunk, he saw trash bags under a spare tire, according to his report. Slaton told him she had clothes in the trunk that she planned to take to the Salvation Army.

But one bag caught his attention. It appeared to contain something long and thin, about the width of a roll of toilet paper, Dermyer wrote. The bag “seemed to be duct taped close to the item,” and it didn’t look like clothes, he wrote.

Dermyer tore through several layers of garbage bags and noticed what appeared to be rotting flesh, he wrote.

He turned and looked at Slaton.

“What is this?” he asked.

She said it was just clothing, grabbed another bag with a blanket and covered it up, Dermyer wrote.

The trooper uncovered the bag again. He saw what appeared to be two legs, severely decomposed.

“I could see from around the knee down to the feet, which were covered by socks,” he wrote.

Dermyer detained Slaton, put her in the front of his patrol car and called dispatch, he wrote.

Slaton initially was charged with one felony count of concealing her son’s body. Prosecutors dropped the charge in early 2016, and a grand jury directly indicted Slaton on the murder charge.

Slaton’s prior record includes a 1997 misdemeanor assault and battery conviction for injuring Quincy when he was 6.

Court records filed in her current case show she was convicted of misdemeanor assault and battery in 2002 in Virginia Beach.

In 2008, Slaton was sentenced to serve four years in prison for felony attempted maiming and shooting at an occupied dwelling for firing a gun at her boyfriend during a fight in Hampton.

• 6 months later...

Hillary Clinton praises girl for US Pledge of Allegiance protest

BBC World News  /  August 16, 2018

Former First Lady Hillary Clinton has praised a young girl who said she was punished by her school after refusing to stand for the US Pledge of Allegiance.

Mariana Taylor, 11, said she was inspired by the NFL kneeling protest to kneel during the daily morning recital.

She claims a teacher violated her legal rights, but the school says it has no record of the alleged incident.

"Keep up the good work Mariana," Mrs Clinton wrote on Twitter on Wednesday.

"It takes courage to exercise your right to protest injustice, especially when you're 11!" the former Democratic presidential candidate wrote.

She also shared video of the pupil's testimony to the school board in the US state of Maryland from earlier this summer.

According to Mariana's family, the Catonsville Middle School student chose to kneel back in February to protest against racism and sexism.

They said a teacher reprimanded the girl in front of the classroom, leaving her "in tears".

Mariana spoke about the matter to the Baltimore County School Board on 10 July.

"It is my rights that I am allowed to kneel," she told the committee.

"Students are allowed to take stands as long as it's not disruptive to the classroom, and I feel that my confrontation was more disruptive than kneeling itself."

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) picked up Mariana's case in May.

She said was inspired to kneel by NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who started protesting during the US national anthem at games to highlight perceived police brutality.

Mariana profiled Kaepernick for a homework assignment to write about someone she admired.

President Donald Trump has repeatedly denounced the NFL protests.

Mariana's mother, Joanne Taylor, told CBS News about how her daughter became upset after she was allegedly rebuked by the teacher.

"Mariana became upset right then and there," said Ms Taylor.

"She was allowed to leave the classroom upset, the teacher did not suggest any kind of support [like] that she go to the guidance counsellor.

"It wasn't until her second teacher could not calm her down that she was supportive of Mariana."

The Baltimore County Public Schools said in May that they were not aware of any "student who has been reprimanded or punished for non-participation in patriotic observances".

Students in the US are typically asked to stand and place their right hand over their heart while facing the flag as they recite the pledge each morning.

Photo 6.jpg

Colorado father murders wife and two daughters

A father in the US state of Colorado has been arrested in connection with the disappearance of his pregnant wife and two young daughters.

Chris Watts, 33, is due in court a day after his arrest in the town of Frederick.

He has confessed to killing the family.

Shanann Watts, 34, was 15 weeks pregnant when she was reported missing on Monday along with the couple's daughters Celeste, 3, and Bella, 4.

Colorado Bureau of Investigation Director John Camper said on Thursday: "At this point we have been able to recover a body that we're quite certain is Shanann Watts' body.

"We have strong reason to believe that we know where the bodies of the children are and recovery efforts are in process on that."

The body was found on the premises of Anadarko Petroleum Company.

Mr Watts has worked for the company, according to bankruptcy court records, reports the Denver Post.

The FBI was also called in to help the search, and released descriptions of the family so they could be more easily identified.

Police launched an investigation after a close friend of Mrs Watts said she was not answering her phone.

On Facebook, a friend posted that she had vanished without taking her phone, children's car seats, purse or children's medicine.

Chris Watts spoke to reporters about the hunt, telling local ABC affiliate Denver7 that he wanted "everybody to come home".

"I hope that she's somewhere safe right now and with the kids," he told the station.

"If somebody has her and they're not safe, I want them back now," he said.

But late on Wednesday officials announced that Mr Watts had been arrested and was being held in the Weld County Jail.

"The Frederick Police Department, in conjunction with the FBI and the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, has made an arrest in connection to the missing person's case," an update posted on the town's Facebook page read.

"Chris Watts, the husband of Shanann, has been placed into custody and is awaiting charges."

Watts agreed to bring officers to the location of the bodies.

Shanann Watts' family provided a statement to the network saying: "It is with deep hurt, confusion and anger to confirm our beautiful cousin Shanann Watts, her unborn child, and her two angelic daughters, Bella (4), Celeste (3) were viciously murdered by husband Chris Watts; who confessed to the killings."

Photo 5.jpg

The Chinese would transport him to a Falun Gong prison, shoot him on one side of his chest to collapse a lung, render him unconscious, rapidly declare him dead by the state and take his kidneys before he passed.

Here it will be three hots, a cot and possibly a college education. 

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, kscarbel2 said:

Hillary Clinton praises girl for US Pledge of Allegiance protest

Former First Lady Hillary Clinton has praised a young girl who said she was punished by her school after refusing to stand for the US Pledge of Allegiance.

------snip--------

Students in the US are typically asked to stand and place their right hand over their heart while facing the flag as they recite the pledge each morning.

That's a terrible thing when your personal rights are violated (box of tissues please). What rights did our soldiers have when they were putting their life on the line to give us the freedom to protest?

Sure glad Hill didn't get elected.

• Like 2